True Detective anyone? (possible spoilers)

agreed. I actually like this season so far, but admittedly the main characters are not quiet as endearing as Woody and McConaughey were.
Yeah I keep looking at Vince Vaughn wanting him to crack jokes

I detest Season 2 so far. Vince Vaughn is laughable as a criminal and I feel like all of the "troubled" police folks are cliche. Gonna keep watching, but nowhere near as engaged as I was with Season 1.

My feelings exactly, McC and Woody were not cliche's

Would it kill them to not mumble incessantly? I had to crank my TV up to understand several of the conversations, and I probably should have turned on subtitles.

Would it kill them to not mumble incessantly? I had to crank my TV up to understand several of the conversations, and I probably should have turned on subtitles.

especially the highway patrol guy

"I'm batman" Wait what? I cant hear you.

Really, really disappointed in the ending of the last episode. He was one of the better aspects of the show IMO.

Really, really disappointed in the ending of the last episode. He was one of the better aspects of the show IMO.
You think he's gone for good?

Birdman walked over and put a 12ga point blank in his chest. Even wearing a vest...you'd be toast. If he's not, then it's going to be silly.

Birdman walked over and put a 12ga point blank in his chest. Even wearing a vest...you'd be toast. If he's not, then it's going to be silly.

Not really. Could be rock salt or blanks (notice there was a camera recording it). Maybe he wants to disappear.

For what it worth they have him as part of the cast for every episode on IMDB, but it could be flashbacks too.

NO way they sign him to play in just 2 episodes, take it to the bank he is back in episode 3

Frankly as long as nothing happens to Rachel McAdams and she is still on, I dont care. :in-love::in-love::in-love:

There was a mention of the dead body having been shot with a 12ga to the hips, so it could have been the same type of deal at the end of the episode.

There was a mention of the dead body having been shot with a 12ga to the hips, so it could have been the same type of deal at the end of the episode.

Casper took a 12 gauge to the junk.

Velcoro may be in future episodes, but it won't be set in the future. He's dead and the only thing we'll see of him is in flashbacks.

Velcoro will be back since there wasn't any blood or a head shot - and despite even if bean bag rounds were used and a vest at that range he'd be in horrible pain with possibly massive internal injuries. I think we are to assume the first shot knocked him out and the second was just a gut punch.

Remember when Tig on SOA took a 12 gauge point blank in the gut and was fine a day or two later? :devil:

I can't take Vince Vaughn seriously after that opening scene in episode 2.

Not really. Could be rock salt or blanks (notice there was a camera recording it). Maybe he wants to disappear.

Could be rock salt I guess, but blanks wouldn't knock you down after a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched last nights episode, not too sure I will seek it out again. The opening 5 or 6 minutes I could not understand the dialog as they were lying in bed more or less mumbling and the scene was very dark and hard to see. Lost me right out of the gate.

Told ya he wasn't dead

I'm not sure what to think of this season. I'll admit I'm on the brink of losing interest and can't quite put my finger on why....

I'm enjoying it. The scene in the mayor's house was LOL funny.

It does not have it's hooks in me like last season did. I'm going to stick with it in hopes there is some good stuff down the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back