What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you're playing Srixons too...how do you like them?
Amazing irons and I've had a few sets in my day. Looking forward to getting a full year out of them this year

Amazing irons and I've had a few sets in my day. Looking forward to getting a full year out of them this year

I heard nothing but good things about the clubs...I'm looking forward to improving my game too.

Broke my resolution... decided I hate having golf pride tour 25 grips on my Apex mbs. Ordered nippon super peening blue shafts to reshaft them and have it swing weighted correctly

Lamkin Ace 3Gen Champions Edition grips and a UTx Mega Paddle Putter grip.

Stalked the bay and won a Fujikura Speeder 757 with a Nike Covert tip for $88 plus shipping. Love that people are blowing these out from the fitting carts (I assume) this time of year.

Broke my resolution... decided I hate having golf pride tour 25 grips on my Apex mbs. Ordered nippon super peening blue shafts to reshaft them and have it swing weighted correctly

I absolutely LOVE Kang-logic.

I don't like my grips - I guess I'll just have to reshaft my irons.

You are my hero dude

I absolutely LOVE Kang-logic.

I don't like my grips - I guess I'll just have to reshaft my irons.

You are my hero dude
Haha. I had the 25 gram grips on trying to salvage a decent swing weight on apex MB with steelfibers. Didn't want to use tip weights back when I shafted them. Now I see I'll need to use weights and so I decided to kill two birds with one stone lol. Get the clubs with correct swing weights and get shafts I've been pondering about lol

That putter line is a beast. Enjoy it!!!

I've sold and traded a few clubs in my day and that's one of the very select fee I'll never part with. Such and amazing putter line

Thanks guys. I doubt I'll end up selling it just because I do love the black series your designs. Have a #9 already and love it, and for the price couldn't turn this one down. It will all come down to either I can finally get along with a plumbers neck or not.

Last edited:
Picked up my reshafted SCOR wedges, wow were they way off.

50 was 52 lie was 2 deg flat
56 was 58 lie was 2 deg flat
60 was 64 lie was 1 deg up

How's that for QC at the factory and the 56 was closer to 59 than 58

Picked up my reshafted SCOR wedges, wow were they way off.

50 was 52 lie was 2 deg flat
56 was 58 lie was 2 deg flat
60 was 64 lie was 1 deg up

How's that for QC at the factory and the 56 was closer to 59 than 58

Makes you wonder, doesnt it? If I order custom specs from a manufacturer, do they nail those with 100% accuracy, and only miss on the standard L/L/L?

Stalked the bay and won a Fujikura Speeder 757 with a Nike Covert tip for $88 plus shipping. Love that people are blowing these out from the fitting carts (I assume) this time of year.

Just picked up another 8 z-cord grips from the ebay ($9.37 per grip instead of 10.99!) to regrip this beast of a shaft and any other clubs I ho this upcoming season.

Picked up a Cleveland 588 MT 4iron off the bay for a good price to play as a driving iron.

Wedges, bag, hybo, and fairway are waiting for me at home! Its like christmas in February!

Garsen grip arrived today. Sunshine on a cloudy day.

Tee times at Deer Creek and Tiffany Greens for a little road trip this weekend!!!

Ended up buying my old 3 wood that I actually could hit in the fairway. Only was $28, so not to bad on the wallet.

paid in full for the Pittsburgh Invitational!

Bobby Jones plaid pants, Callaway hat, Odyssey innovate or die hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back