Srixon Z 545 Irons Preview

Finally ordered mine up here in Canada... Z545 5-PW with Nippon 950... And they are expected to arrive 1st week of....... JUNE !!!

Finally ordered mine up here in Canada... Z545 5-PW with Nippon 950... And they are expected to arrive 1st week of....... JUNE !!!

Enjoy!!! Sorry it's going to take so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think lots of their stuff is on backorder too. i have a 545 driver with ship date of 5/7. trying to get a feel for the ship date of a u45 if i order one

Great to hear Cace. The sticks look great.
Just took out mine for their maiden voyage with the KBS Tours. Love the feel.
Tomorrow, we're going to see if we can't get everyone playing these this weekend out on the range and see how each different shaft plays. We have KBS. Nippon, and Recoils in play tomorrow. Should be an interesting range session.

I know no one can tell me if these clubs will work for me. I plan on hitting them within the next month but would I be hurting myself as a high handicap to even try and play these clubs? I love the looks of these clubs and am dying to try them but is it even worth my time. I game amp cell irons right now. Are these to much club for me or can I get these to perform

I know no one can tell me if these clubs will work for me. I plan on hitting them within the next month but would I be hurting myself as a high handicap to even try and play these clubs? I love the looks of these clubs and am dying to try them but is it even worth my time. I game amp cell irons right now. Are these to much club for me or can I get these to perform

With the proper shaft match, I think you could easily game and enjoy them. There is a lot of forgiveness built into these heads. More than any other forged irons I have played and I have gamed quite a few iron sets over the past 35 years. Hit them first to make sure you think they are for you. If you are close to Charlotte or Raleigh, I would think you can find some place to demo them.

I don't think u would hurt yourself with these. There is forgiveness in these hands as well as a nice v sole allows for good turf interaction. Like you said hit and see what you think.

Should be in Myrtle Beach on a a little golf trip with my dad that we do every year and will be going to the PGA SS while there and these are on my list to try for sure

With the proper shaft match, I think you could easily game and enjoy them. There is a lot of forgiveness built into these heads. More than any other forged irons I have played and I have gamed quite a few iron sets over the past 35 years. Hit them first to make sure you think they are for you. If you are close to Charlotte or Raleigh, I would think you can find some place to demo them.
All the talk of recoil shafts on here have me dying to try those. Who knows maybe some recoil and these would be perfect for me. Sucks closest place to me is 2.5-3 hours away

All the talk of recoil shafts on here have me dying to try those. Who knows maybe some recoil and these would be perfect for me. Sucks closest place to me is 2.5-3 hours away

I really like the combo. Having recently turned 50, the reduction is vibration was a key factor for me in making the switch from steel to help with my joints and muscles. To me, they are every bit as stable as any steel shafts I have played. They are certainly more costly than steel, but it was worth it to me to keep me on the course instead of the sidelines like I was for half of last year.

Another round with these and another happy camper. These things just flat out work. Love the feel. Played in some good wind today and never had to worry.

Come to my local shop and get sorted out! They'll ship the clubs to your home and all. :) first tee golf shop, give them a call.

Come to my local shop and get sorted out! They'll ship the clubs to your home and all. :) first tee golf shop, give them a call.
Will they do fittings?

Will they do fittings?

i haven't checked to see if they have the Srixon fitting cart in yet, but i know they have everything else (new cobras, Tmag, Titleist, Ping, Callaway and Mizuno carts stocked and updated) and we actually used the Apex's as a way to figure out which shaft to go with (when i went in for them they only had demos with the S300s). Fittings cost $150 but, like most places, if you buy from them they will take that cost off of whatever you buy so it ends up being free. They are set up with the nFlight scope with all those other fancy toys lol.

I just received my 745 3-iron today, having bought it sight unseen...
Wow, what an absolutely beautiful club. I'm almost going to feel guilty hitting balls with it.

Havent hit anything but Birdieballs with it yet.

Complete impressed with these this weekend. The KBS Tour shafts were a fantastic pairing for me. But I believe I did learn that I either need the A wedge or I need to pick up another Scor wedge to fill a gap. I saw there is a good between my pw and 51. Need to give that one a bit of thought.

Complete impressed with these this weekend. The KBS Tour shafts were a fantastic pairing for me. But I believe I did learn that I either need the A wedge or I need to pick up another Scor wedge to fill a gap. I saw there is a good between my pw and 51. Need to give that one a bit of thought.

The stock 545 PW is 44 degrees so you do have a good bit of gap to your 51.

Lets grab a round soon and you can try my 47* SCOR

The stock 545 PW is 44 degrees so you do have a good bit of gap to your 51.
I guessing at this time, but I would bet it's around 25yds. I had 127 to a back pin yesterday, 3/4 swing and flew the green. The 51° Scor is roughly a 115 club for me.
Lets grab a round soon and you can try my 47* SCOR
That is pretty much what was thinking of trying. The Z545 a wedge is a serious thought now though.

This weekend at the DFW get-together was my first time playing mine on-course... All I can say is "Wow"! I love these! Just fantastic clubs and so amazingly forgiving. I was thoroughly impressed. I haven't played 18 since November and these clubs gave me every chance to score possible with a swing still under construction. Just fantastic clubs. There were at least 5-6 sets of these in-play out of the 20 of us playing this weekend. That, to me, says a lot about these clubs!

This weekend at the DFW get-together was my first time playing mine on-course... All I can say is "Wow"! I love these! Just fantastic clubs and so amazingly forgiving. I was thoroughly impressed. I haven't played 18 since November and these clubs gave me every chance to score possible with a swing still under construction. Just fantastic clubs. There were at least 5-6 sets of these in-play out of the 20 of us playing this weekend. That, to me, says a lot about these clubs!

You hit some great iron shots this weekend. It was fun watching how high you hit them.

I really like the combo. Having recently turned 50, the reduction is vibration was a key factor for me in making the switch from steel to help with my joints and muscles. To me, they are every bit as stable as any steel shafts I have played. They are certainly more costly than steel, but it was worth it to me to keep me on the course instead of the sidelines like I was for half of last year.

Scotty, where did you get the U45 with recoil 95 from? Was it something you built? I am looking at the u45 and only options i can get in recoil through my buddy is the 6 series.

Man these irons clean up nice

0e841c44edad675ce08509c3053b17fb.jpg

Jlukes...did you stay with same flex in the u45 as in your irons? the ctl is the other option i am considering.

Scotty, where did you get the U45 with recoil 95 from? Was it something you built? I am looking at the u45 and only options i can get in recoil through my buddy is the 6 series.

Jlukes...did you stay with same flex in the u45 as in your irons? the ctl is the other option i am considering.
I put it together myself. Got the head from Kang and ordered the shaft through GolfWorks. Went regular shaft as opposed to stiff in the rest of my irons to help a little with the launch. Has worked out well.

I put it together myself. Got the head from Kang and ordered the shaft through GolfWorks. Went regular shaft as opposed to stiff in the rest of my irons to help a little with the launch. Has worked out well.

Thanks, kind of figured you built it on your own.

Back