What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a 50 bent to 51 :)
Ha...still have a scor wedge for that area. Since I don't use a wedge for anything other than greenside..will see how the 56 does first. Aside from the set PW.

I got some white Rel 3gens I can ship out to you. I'll throw them in the mail Monday
Thanks Joe. I appreciate it man.

Picked up a dozen balls for 3 up golf that came with a t shirt and some tees. Also got a sort of 2 for 1 for a course around here at the Boston golf expo.

Today I bought a 3 wood, hybrid, wedge, and a staff bag.
4dd0af30ffc51c0757658ebd6f3f5feb.jpg

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

Picked up some Hogan Apex blades. Just because.

I got 18 Holes of golf in the West Point Golf Team practice facility (6 digit $ simulator) and 2 hours with the coach through a silent auction. And with all the snow still here in the Hudson River Valley the 18 holes is going be nice.

Today I bought a 3 wood, hybrid, wedge, and a staff bag.
4dd0af30ffc51c0757658ebd6f3f5feb.jpg

looks fantastic, what are they please?

Picked up a 56 ping glide SS.

Picked up a 56 ping glide SS.

Be sure to post up feedback after you get time with it, I'm STILL curious about these.

I finalized my SeeMore Giant FGP order!

Be sure to post up feedback after you get time with it, I'm STILL curious about these.

Nice. The Giant looks crazy awesome, and is everything I like in a flatstick... Huge!!

Nice. The Giant looks crazy awesome, and is everything I like in a flatstick... Huge!!

It is definitely right up your alley, first person I thought of when the press release went up haha

It is definitely right up your alley, first person I thought of when the press release went up haha

Haha, just want one to be sliiightly heavier in the 385g range. Maybe CB it and play it at 36.5"? Ooohhhhh

Haha, just want one to be sliiightly heavier in the 385g range. Maybe CB it and play it at 36.5"? Ooohhhhh

They do 400g for CB.....

I certainly will.

Bought a J15 58* wedge in black oxide...it didn't take me too much convincing.

I got 18 Holes of golf in the West Point Golf Team practice facility (6 digit $ simulator) and 2 hours with the coach through a silent auction. And with all the snow still here in the Hudson River Valley the 18 holes is going be nice.

Whoa! When did that auction come out? I'm also at West Point, didn't hear a thing about it...Congrats tho, I've heard that is a fantastic practice facility

finally. not sure what took you so long.

lol it's hard to pull the trigger after you get done shoveling snow again knowing I can't really hit it for a while.

uploadfromtaptalk1425234924760.jpg
Picked up this 56* and a 60*. Looking forward to better chips and pitching.

Yup JPX 850's 3 wood the hybrid is in 19° and the wedge is an MP T4 in 54°

Enjoy them, SOLID clubs.

Just keep an eye on the topline, doesn't take a skied shot for it to flake a bit and Mizzy won't cover it.

Enjoy them, SOLID clubs.

Just keep an eye on the topline, doesn't take a skied shot for it to flake a bit and Mizzy won't cover it.
Thanks for the tip, I'm starting to get back into golf again so this past year has been big for me on gear. Bought the JPX 825 irons last year, a new putter, and wedges. Then so far this winter has been the JPX 850 Driver and what I bought yesterday to round out a whole new bag. Now for the snow to melt so I can buy a membership and sign up for league!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back