The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well enjoy Christian Hackenberg's last year at Penn State.

This is super cool!

Just ordered tickets to BYU-Michigan at the end of September. This will be the first trip to the Big House for my oldest boy and me. Hoping to see a few patented Harbaugh headset tosses :D

Welp..he gone...

Awful. Shouldn't be a tough decision to give him the boot.

She swings, he swings, and when the dust settles, he is like so many others.
Why put yourself in these situations when you have the world at your fingertips.

Idiots. All of them.

Got admit, the girl can take a punch. I would had looked like a sniper shot me with that right hand.

Got admit, the girl can take a punch. I would had looked like a sniper shot me with that right hand.

I'm on the ground bawling like a baby. She had to be hammered to take a shot like that.

I'm on the ground bawling like a baby. She had to be hammered to take a shot like that.

You have to figure she had to be hammered to swing at him first, right? If I were any school, he would have a box of goods waiting at the entrance.

You have to figure she had to be hammered to swing at him first, right? If I were any school, he would have a box of goods waiting at the entrance.

It happens quickly, but to my eye, he forcefully yanks her towards him, and she sort of half-heartedly swings in response before getting punched.

If he's on my team, I want him gone.

Remember, this is Jimbo Fisher we are talking about.

To borrow a line from last season: he's going to miss half a game - the half when the other team has the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To borrow a line from last season: he's going to miss half a game - the half when the other team has the ball.

Lol. Stealing this for my next irrational CFB argument.

In all seriousness, them having Everett Golson makes it much easier to do the right thing here.

If he's on my team, I want him gone.

Like anything else, I guess it depends on your threshold. Recruiting criminals is what these big schools do now, or soon to be criminals and for some reason, when its "your team" (in reference to any team one is a fan of), people find a reason to dispute. Reminds me sadly of every sport. Only thing that matters is what's on the field right? I kid of course. This is a disgusting action and the kid needs to go, or be suspended for a full year or worse. Not sure, but I wouldnt want him playing for my school.

Like anything else, I guess it depends on your threshold. Recruiting criminals is what these big schools do now, or soon to be criminals and for some reason, when its "your team" (in reference to any team one is a fan of), people find a reason to dispute. Reminds me sadly of every sport. Only thing that matters is what's on the field right? I kid of course. This is a disgusting action and the kid needs to go, or be suspended for a full year or worse. Not sure, but I wouldnt want him playing for my school.

My team has had their share of questionable team members, so I'm not throwing stones here. I would like to think if I saw this video and I'm a fan of the team this guy is on, I don't want him on the field no matter how great he is.

My team has had their share of questionable team members, so I'm not throwing stones here. I would like to think if I saw this video and I'm a fan of the team this guy is on, I don't want him on the field no matter how great he is.

I like to think so too...But sadly its just not that way in sports for the majority. The old adage of once the helmet goes on and "I didnt pick the players" and frankly they are right...But at the same time, one can root with their wallet and voice and not cheer on criminals was my take.

To use an example in the NFL world, see the Cowboys, Seahawks, 49ers, etc. Do you cheer when Hardy makes a game saving tackle if you are a Cowboys fan? I wouldnt, but Im not near and dear to any team. In this instance, the player can be gone before anything else happens, and I would like to agree with you, but just not sure its that way in this world. Sports are a powerful thing (and can be a great thing), but in my world, you break the law once, you lose the right to play in the league (any league).

Well, that didn't take long to get Hardy and the Cowboys into the talks. LOL.

What I would give for there to be a video on that mess so we could all be done with it. Over 90% of Cowboy fans polled one night on a local TV station disagreed with the signing. Hate that Jerry put us fans in that boat of deciding what to do if/when the first sack comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back