The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

So excited for this to start. Can't wait to either be apart of Team Redemption or watch Team Redemption get redemption

So i don't have to have a twitter account? Maybe I CAN get in... :act-up:

So i don't have to have a twitter account? Maybe I CAN get in... :act-up:

We have not announced one way or the other how the contests will be done, but the good news is that Twitter is completely free, and someone can create an account strictly for this if needed and never look at it again.

We have not announced one way or the other how the contests will be done, but the good news is that Twitter is completely free, and someone can create an account strictly for this if needed and never look at it again.

If I recall my winning Grandaddy entry was my third tweet? Start an account.

This event sounds exciting each and every year. With my first baby due soon this event was the only one lining up with my schedule. Whoever gets in is going to have a fantastic time, hope I'm blessed enough to have the chance myself.

LOVE this!! My trip to California and #TheKing happens soon.... I'm super jazzed about that and it's not even all expenses paid. It's like an electric charge just thinking about the #Grandaddy and super appreciated on this crazy Monday.

I loved following along last year and truly hope this year I can be the one posting updates and pictures and helping take down the #ZooCrew.

Let the contests begin! Happy Monday everyone!

I never realized how truly excited the #ZooCrew was to host this event until we were at Callaway HQ a couple of weeks ago. Every single one of the crew that was on site was talking about how special and awesome of an event this is. Oh and they want it to be better too, and that's their goal. Make it better and more special. Uphill battle, but I have little doubt that it will be done that way.

Only one way to make the event better.. I think the dean of THP getting in would be beneficial in taking the ZooCrew to school.

Only one way to make the event better.. I think the dean of THP getting in would be beneficial in taking the ZooCrew to school.

I will be trying, no doubt about that.

You and me both haha

I never realized how truly excited the #ZooCrew was to host this event until we were at Callaway HQ a couple of weeks ago. Every single one of the crew that was on site was talking about how special and awesome of an event this is. Oh and they want it to be better too, and that's their goal. Make it better and more special. Uphill battle, but I have little doubt that it will be done that way.
I was fortunate enough to be out there last year a few months before the big event and there was certainly a buzz in the air...for sure

This would be so awesome. I had been meaning to sign up for the Albatross club and what better way to jump start by having something awesome like this. Not to mention I am a huge fan of Callaway and Folds of Honor. It would be awesome to be a part of team THP.

I was fortunate enough to be out there last year a few months before the big event and there was certainly a buzz in the air...for sure
My brothers you think the buzz is real....get selected and that goes up expodentially. All of them are into it just as much as we are, if not more.

My brothers you think the buzz is real....get selected and that goes up expodentially. All of them are into it just as much as we are, if not more.

they certainly are. I always found that a little hard to believe from the outside looking in, and boy was I wrong.

I am definitely up for this and I have already told Rhi that she will be watching us take the belt back to THP when talking to her about something else

Can't wait for the contests to begin.

Everyone here knows that this is an awesome experience, then you get selected and everything you imagined doesn't compare to the reality. #TheGrandaddy is truly the greatest golf experience there is!

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!

Thats some poor trash talk from Harry "messy desk" Arnett. somebody send that guy a stationary set or two.:act-up:

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Bigger and better.....that is hard to top. Roger Cleveland, desert golf and handing team Callaway that first of many loses to come. I want in to bring down Harry's ship. Oh Harry have you even seen Goonies.... The Pirates do not end on the good side of the golden coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the odds of my getting into this are astronomical, but damn I'm gonna be trying my hardest! What a golden ticket it would be.

Well, this just made my Monday after the Masters a whole lot better!

This will be such an amazing event for whoever gets in. After reading the thread from last years I just don't know how they could improve on it besides having me involved :clapp:

What an amazing opportunity for whomever gets picked.

Woo hoo! Let the games begin!!

Looking forward to this. I'm ready and able to give it my all for #TeamRedemption.

Whom ever gets to go will be loving life! Anticipation.

Back