THP Event Coming To Memphis

I'm in the camp that says there's no need to apologize. There's always some chance things will change.

sux that its on hold but completely understandable. i don't get the need to apologize...2015 is turning out to be a great year with all the events that are coming up and the ones that took place already.

i do get why you apologize but i think most on here understand and are appreciative of all the you, GG and the rest of the staff do for us members.

At the end of the day, if the sponsor thinks it's better held elsewhere, there's probably a good reason and will make for a great event wherever it's held. Lots of moving parts with these, so not surprise things change now and then. As JB said, looks like it's going to be a great year for events this year - only wish I could make it to more.

Thanks for letting us know JB. So many great events with several yet to be filled.

Thanks for the info JB. With so many events in 2015, there are still many other chances to attend one.

With Josh's trip to memphis I'm curious if we might here more about this one???

THP Event Coming To Memphis

This thread was for a 2015 event not 2016.

I gotcha, but since it got delayed/postponed I wondered if it might get revitalized for 2016 and maybe we'd get a teaser with Josh visiting Memphis!

As we said numerous times, PX event was held in San Diego instead of Memphis.

There is nothing more to hear.

As we said numerous times, PX event was held in San Diego instead of Memphis.

There is nothing more to hear.

My bad I didn't realize San Diego was a replacement for Memphis no worries.

Well regardless of 2015. It would be supercool to see a THP event in Memphis. BBQ, golf and THP sounds like a fun combo!

Back