Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

I can say from personal experience that Mike Dean is a great teammate. We've been teammates in two events, and he has only picked up and taken a 10 one time. #team441 #winning

I can say from personal experience that Mike Dean is a great teammate. We've been teammates in two events, and he has only picked up and taken a 10 one time. #team441 #winning

And last time we tied for 2nd...which is normally great but not in an event like this one with only 2 teams

Official Entry

The only thing more lame than my lack of ability to trash talk is Mike's golf game... must be why he's a non-playing captain.

#Team441 might have a chance, but nah, we tend to pick people similar to us.

#NoChance #Hopeless #GoingDown

Last edited:
Official Entry

Ricky will collude and connive to build a top notch team.

He'll thump his chest, boast and his eyes will gleam...

Thinking about winning and holding that champion's trophy.

But alas, it's not to be. Players one, two and three,

Will tear an Achilles, break a collar bone and blow out a knee.

#TeamDevCurse #OpportunityLost

Last edited:
yo G$$$ you forgot to include "Official Entry"

And last time we tied for 2nd...which is normally great but not in an event like this one with only 2 teams

You won't finish worse than 2nd in the #THPLegacy. I promise.

Official Entry #2

Mike Dean,
I've got nothing against Ohio and I'm ok with chutting, but I have a rule never to trust a man with two first names!

yo G$$$ you forgot to include "Official Entry"

Thanks for the heads up. That has to be painful offering advice to someone speaking truth about your "A" game. :act-up:

Mmmmmm, trash talk. Let the vitriol spew!

Thanks for the heads up. That has to be painful offering advice to someone speaking truth about your "A" game. :act-up:

Luckily Ive seen most of you all play golf so the insults of my game dont sting as badly

Im interested in the morale speeches by both captains. Yours will involve some sighs and some hey guys, do you know who I am and Devs will go something like Eff this, eff that, rant thread, ripped my pants. :angel:

These meetings are #GoPro moments waiting to happen.

It's pretty much a given that Team Dev will need to start a slush fund for replacement pants. It's a multi-day tournament, after all.

#NotOfficialEntry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike LOL
Official Entry

Last year at Myrtle Beach Dev lost in Sunday singles to Coers, freaking Coers! Does he really think he has what it takes to lead a team to victory in the #THPLegacy?

Trash talk is getting deep in here!
Note to both captains...words mean nothing.

official entry

poor captain Dev, you're from jersey AND you stand on the wrong side of the ball.....as Happy Gilmore said "I'd have to kick my own a%$." #TeamDev is gonna be a train wreck! Better start waving that white flag now
:surrender:

Official Entry:

#Team441 is going to have a tough time winning since their captain will be too busy playing with his Barbie golf cart to get them prepared for the match.

Official entry:

Let's hope captain Dev doesn't have a hand in picking #TeamDev, he's a Jersey guy and well, clearly people from Jersey don't make the best decisions.

Note: Not intended to be a political statement, just noting the general awkwardness of the "hug"

Official Entry-
#Team441 - Think you are a winner? From Ohio? The best thing that comes out of Ohio is I-70. Maybe LeBron. And that's it.
You want to captain a team to victory? Be like Belichik and move out of OH...I'm Out!

Official Entry-
#TeamDev - I hear you are a hooker - are you from Atlantic City? Oh, you mean you DRAW the ball!! Must be a lefty thing...

Bump for the evening crowd

Official entry #1
MikeDean441 #Team441

Unfortunate for #Team441 there captain seems to be suffering from a severe case of Johnny Manziel. Some symptoms too look for is excessive hype, the crowning of being a savior for his team, an oversize head, and comparisons to great leaders. Unfortunately these symptoms only increase and only evolve when a certain event approaches such as actually performing the task you were picked to do. At that point anybody suffering from a case of Manziel move to a state of confusion and anger, with some exhibiting this in a feudal position sucking on there thumb. Cases of Johnny Manziel have also seen search parties looking for the hype and praise they once had. Over time the patient eventually realizes that hype was all they had.

No hard feelings Mike, I'm sure an awesome dude.

Official Entry #2
DevRickus #TeamDev

?
Chorus
X2
Devy Devy Devy can't you see
Some-times you forget that your from Jer-sey
And I just love the way you think
That you can actually win the Leg-acy

Mr. Dev you don't understand what it's gonna take,
Your walking into a jungle....mistake.
Trying to lead that team into battle,
But your gonna leave with no trophy, empty mantle.
Hooking and slicing is his ball flight,
Does he have a chance? Yeah right,
Taking lessons on how to win from Tom Watson,
Team Dev is gonna chase you off the course, better run.

Chorus
x2
Devy Devy Devy can't you see,
Some-times you forget that your from Jer-sey
And I just love the way think,
That you can actually win the Leg-acy.

Drop the mike!

DevRickus your an awesome sport for taking this abuse. Good luck!!!

Official entry
I hope 441 can captain better than he can grow a beard...

Official entry
Dev....well he's from Jersey... Nuff said

Back