Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Will You Create Your Legacy
Full details of this event can be found right here including costs, itineraries and more.

Legacy Experience
Creating your legacy on THP will be something special, something unique and something in conjunction with larger than life golf companies that want to put the right tools in place for you to succeed.

Golf Bag – Each golfer will be using a brand new Legacy golf bag
Golf Clubs – Full 14 club deal is in effect. You will receive 14 new clubs.
Golf Ball – Playing the company branded golf ball best suited for your game.

At the end of the #THPLegacy, each golfer will get to keep their entire package of #THPLegacy gear made special for them for this exclusive event.

Bwif2MaIYAAdnPe-M.png

The Companies
#THPLegacy is made up of 4 companies that understand the goals and what it takes to create something legendary.
Wilson Staff
Bridgestone Golf
KBS Shafts
Lamkin Grips

Contest #4 - Trash Talk Art
The art of trash talk is quite simple and will be on full display in this contest.

How To Enter
Your job will be to trash talk each captain. At this point in time, you will not know what team you are on, or will be on if you get chosen. So your job will be two make two posts in this thread. One, will be trash talking the captain of #TeamDev and the other will be trash talking the captain of #Team441.

Rules
Two entries per person (one for each captain)
Your entry needs to say "Official Entry"
Deadline for this contest is Feb 8th at 11:59pm EST.
You must be a 2015 Albatross Club Member to enter. It is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.
2 winners will be selected from this contest.

#THPLegacy is coming...
Will You Create Your Legacy?

It's on !

Been waiting on this!

oh man this will be interesting.

Ha, this thread and contest should be a lot of fun.

Oh man, this is going to be a great follow. Get your :popcorn: ready. :angel:

Official Entry
For Dean and #Team441 #Legacy will be like LeBron coming home. Starts out as the best thing since sliced bread, but by the end of summer it will be nothing but a let down. Neither title heading back to Ohio this year!

Official Entry
#TeamDev will be full of "A" Players and we all know how much #441 loves to play against "A" players, #Team441 has no chance!

Oh snap! Now this is a great contest. I have a feeling there will be 2 very happy people once chosen for this one....and I have a feeling those 2 people will be immediately put in the dog house once they are placed on a team.

~Rock

Please dont hurt my feelings :angel:

Oh snap! Now this is a great contest. I have a feeling there will be 2 very happy people once chosen for this one....and I have a feeling those 2 people will be immediately put in the dog house once they are placed on a team.

~Rock

lol...that's ok I would trash talk my grandmother and Jesus to play in this!

This should be fun. Have at it fellas. Bring your best.

This is a neat idea for a contest, hardly any ammo out there for these two captains either...

I can't wait to see who is joining us!

"Official Entry"

For Mr. 441:

Good thing Mike Dean is a non playing captain, gives #Team441 a chance to win #THPLegacy.

Don't pull a Tom Watson, otherwise we will start a committee for the next #THPLegacy captain selection.

Mike Dean's entire team will be Assistant Captains, he needs the help.

What do Party Planners know about #Winning?

Dean's kryptonite is a combination of Prime Rib & Albatross's, don't tell #TeamDev... Oops

MWard is Mike Dean's stylist. #PLEATS

Dean, How do you pack a staff bag again?
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...7057-How-to-pack-a-Staff-Bag-with-MikeDean441
This is your captain, #Team441, good luck!

#OhSNAP #NoHardFeelings

Last edited:
OFFICIAL #1

#Team441 is being led by an party planning, ice cream shoveling, Buckeye, sloth that can't even find an acre of fairway with his driver. Should they win, it might be the most miraculous thing in golf history.

It feels wrong being mean to these guys, right? hello?

I like when given the chance to trash talk both of us everyone picks me first :(

I like when given the chance to trash talk both of us everyone picks me first :(

Maybe they forgot who Dev was? :D

#Roasted (Michael Scott reference)

Official Mikedean441 Entry

Mikedean normally plays in the 90s, anything further than that he won't even make the trip!

Q: What's the only thing that grows in Cleveland?
A1: The Crime Rate!
A2: Mikedean's handicap!

"Official Entry"

#Team441 - You'd rather run through hell with gasoline drawers on than face the Master of the Wooshed! :bomb:

Love this contest! Should be some creative entries.

When trash talking my game please see that taggy thing above my avatar pic that most of you havent sniffed

#Team441 Official Entry

Chutting?!?!?! We don't need no bleeping chutting! Come on 441, learn how to use the proper equipment when hitting shots from just off the green! Then again, if you would learn to hit more greens, the ridiculous decision to chutt a ball would not even be in play!

Last edited:
When trash talking my game please see that taggy thing above my avatar pic that most of you havent sniffed

I think Dhartman should have 3/4 of that tag... :)

For those of you that don't know, the 441 in his name is exactly the number points his team will lose to #TeamDev at #THPLegacy.

Last edited:
Back