Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

"Official Entry"

Guys you want to know why Mikes team is called #Team441, I will clue you in .
4 balls in the woods
4 balls in the water
1 ball for chutting .

Maybe he should just change his team name to #NoMoreBallsLeft

Official entry
Team 441 -
Nothing "green" about team Dean. Saw him repeatedly destroy a tree on the range at Hilton Head Island Invitational last year. I need a captain that cares more about the environment!

Official Entry
Team Dev
This is a guy that is a Falcons fan....man, has to be a guy that enjoys losses!

"Official Entry"

Hey #TeamDev is this your ball in the woods. It has what looks like "Got my tail kicked" stamped on it , If not I'll get ya' a dozen or 3 and send em' your way . Your gonna need em' .

Official Entry:

Team 441, more like team 911 cause that will be the number you will need to call for help after the pounding TeamDev puts on that a**!

Official Entry 1:

Hey 441, why is it that your mom says im a better golfer than you! Glad your just a captain! #TheBetterDean

Last edited:
Entry:

Hey 441, why is it that your mom says im a better golfer than you! Glad your just a captain! #TheBetterDean

Oh no. A mama joke! I think we have a new leader in the clubhouse

official entry
Team 441, Captain Swagtastic! Chutt Master D! The only swag you and your team are taking home are the ones you have to buy at Walgreens. While your there pick up something to ease the pain of losing too. Pretty certain you leadership involves chutting to a number! But it's going to be fun to watch, much like a train wreck. Just can't look away.

Official Entry:

#TeamDev How can you be from Jersey and be a Falcons fan? Your in Eagles country! Wrong bird ding dong. I was always told you can't trust someone from here who is not an Eagles fan... With that said how can you trust him to lead his team when his team can't fight their way out of a paper bag....... GO BIRDS

Official Entry:

#Team441 Since your recent THP promotion your head is so big that it will effect your decision making. Thankfully your not allowed to swing. No way you can win with your recent spike in ego.

Last edited:
Only 2 more days to get those entries in

Official Entry

A team is only as good as its leader. There's a reason Mike is a non playing captain...Those who can't play teach. #Team441 is doomed. Enough said.

Official entry:
Myrtle beach is so far away. #441 don't you like to stay closer to home so that when you lose the walk of shame is shorter? I do say walk because the Deanvoy had the reputation of being so reliable. BTW, have you EVER been to True blue and Caledonia. and won anything?
Sure, you got the HOF tag, but I'm sure Derek takes most of that credit.
You're a good guy, but those guys finish last. You're the party planner, always prepared.
Well prepare yourself to lose buddy. And if I may bring the following items.

Eyeglasses: To better witness the defeat
Tissues: to dry those tears
Preparation H: Because #TeamDev is going to be a pain in the A$$.

441 - Area Code In Bermuda
441 - Amount of Trees killed each year by errant drives from Mike Dean
441 - The amount of prime rib he ate in bites that was later left on parking lot concrete
441 - The amount of sighs he gives at each THP Event
Did you know there is a really a microphone called the MD-441? That must sound monotone.
The model 441 is a frozen dessert machine.
441 Ohio Ave in Loveland, OH is currently for sale.
441 is also the amount of spin he generates on his tee shot
1 - The amount of times MikeDean441 has asked for SWAG in this event. Still has 440 more times to go.

Lol, these are awesome!!

441 - The amount of prime rib he ate in bites that was later left on parking lot concrete
Did you know there is a really a microphone called the MD-441? That must sound monotone.
1 - The amount of times MikeDean441 has asked for SWAG in this event. Still has 440 more times to go.

You forgot "Official Entry" :)

Contest #4 - Will You Create Your Legacy?

And I find it hard to believe he's only asked for swag once

Official Entry:
#TeamDev has a problem on its hands it's called fate.
You don't have a lot going for you, you live in New Jersey for goodness sake.
A lowly NJ Devils fan, might try to paint yourself as an Islanders fan, a true bandwagon jumper. Well your next jump might be to support Mikes team!

You forgot "Official Entry"...edit joke already used

will I get swag in this event?
439 to go

Definitely a fun thread. I'll be putting mine in later today. If they didn't already, Mike and Ricky will have thick skin after this!

Back