Srixon Z 545 Irons Preview

Bumping this up for #Cookie!!!
I think he was surprised when I have him his clubs back last weekend. He looked at me and asked, "So, you're going to go with the Z545s?" Why yes, I believe so.
Some day, when I get the funds together, these will be mine.

Love the Srixon Z love....they are a special line and sounds like you boys in here see it as well!

I have no need for a second set of irons but with the global golf credit I have these come into consideration, along with xr pros, gps watch and some new shoes

Love the Srixon Z love....they are a special line and sounds like you boys in here see it as well!

Even hitting yours in MB I knew a set eventually would be had.

Can't wait to get these bad boys and do work!

These are good....really good.

KBS 120 stiff are a tad heavy for me but the turf interaction and launch is just superb.

KBS 120 stiff are a tad heavy for me but the turf interaction and launch is just superb.
Do you see why I want these now?

EVERYBODY could use a little Z545 love in their bag!

Do you see why I want these now?

I do....and I completely get it. These are on the forefront now. If you bid on something, let me know so we don't compete with each other!

The Nippons might be a good option for you and there is no upcharge on them. I had them in some Mizunos a few sets ago and really liked them. Would have gone that route and saved a lot of coin if not for the damn arthritis in upper left arm.

I do....and I completely get it. These are on the forefront now. If you bid on something, let me know so we don't compete with each other!
I'm watching every one that comes up. Only looking for an amazing deal on a set at this time. If that hearkens, I will jump on it and let you know before hand. Otherwise, I'm waiting to get the money in hand before I order a set.

EVERYBODY could use a little Z545 love in their bag!

Totally agree. People don't know,what they are missing out on.

love the KBS tour shafts in these. Looking forward to hitting these off grass once I get my L/L squared away.

There's a new set, 4-PW w/ S300s & a stupid low price ending in 3 minutes.

1st round with the 545's shot 82 - 39 / 43 and left a few 4-5 ft putts out there. These are just amazing Irons and with the Aerotechs I was very accurate with the good swings. These really saved the round as the Putter and the Driver stayed home today.

Just a great feeling iron and my contact was all over the place (from not swinging a club for 2 weeks) and still saved a lot of shots. Played the Chrome Soft for the 1st time also and spun a few back, distance wise on clean strikes I think they are a few yards longer than the 745 were.

Can't wait for the next round.

1st round with the 545's shot 82 - 39 / 43 and left a few 4-5 ft putts out there. These are just amazing Irons and with the Aerotechs I was very accurate with the good swings. These really saved the round as the Putter and the Driver stayed home today.

Just a great feeling iron and my contact was all over the place (from not swinging a club for 2 weeks) and still saved a lot of shots. Played the Chrome Soft for the 1st time also and spun a few back, distance wise on clean strikes I think they are a few yards longer than the 745 were.

Can't wait for the next round.

congrats...great round.

Haven't hit the 545s outside since January 2nd. Have yet to hit them into greens that weren't frozen. Man I cannot wait until golf season

I may or may not be tempted into hitting these on Friday...hoping not as it could get expensive..... :beat-up:

I have to say having had a lot of irons over the last few years and several different swings, my swing today was total crap and I got away with Murder with these irons. Best money I have spent in a long time. Well that and the Cally 815 16 deg. what a stick!

Going with more forgiveness was a really good idea, they look great over the ball and perform.

ok so Jflukes (or anyone who knows how) i need your help. I looked at that Rakuten website trying to buy an AW and don't seem to see where I can buy one. I know you said you bought it from a particular seller but don't even see that option. The only section I found said it was unavailable for US shipping. I'm having some trouble navigating the site, does anyone have a link handy? I'm trying to get a 545 AW for myself and a 745 AW for a friend.

Just shoot me a PM :beauty:

do you remember what the price was for just the AW?

You're the MAN! Thanks bud
No problem dude. They were great with communication and once the item was in Stock (the AW was out of stock back in November) it was shipped and delivered in under 4 days

All this talk about these irons have me salivating...can't wait till my set arrives.

I think I'm going to order an AW club soon too!

Back