On the Tee Box – Volume 6 – Precision Pro GPS, 2135 Putters, Srixon Irons and More

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Joining the ranks of the Hackers Paradise Podcast Network, On the Tee Box continues this week with volume 5 and it is jam packed with equipment information. Each episode the Dean of THP will be joined by another staff writer to discuss the latest and greatest in the world of golf equipment, accessories and apparel for the best gear coverage on the airwaves.

On the tee sheet this week
Cleveland 2135 Putters
Precision Pro GPS Band
New Srixon Irons
And so much more

Join us by listening at the link below, or as always you can find us on iTunes or Google Play at The Hackers Paradise or any of your favorite podcast platforms.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/o...n-pro-gps-2135-putters-srixon-irons-and-more/

Looking forward to listening to this in about an hour on my drive to Valdosta for work,

Loading this one on the phone right now for the drive into the office.

I love what Cleveland is doing with putters and really need to hit the full mallet.

Great job on this episode Dean and James! Particularly enjoyed the conversations about the Cleveland putters and Srixon irons.

Hope you all enjoy. With release season upon us we are about to have a lot of content coming your way.

This one was fun to record, as always, though Dean and his damn curveballs.....

Hope everyone enjoys, and I believe we will be knocking out another on this week as the releases are really starting to roll out!

• Admin
I really enjoyed this one guys. Flowed well and some fantastic content.

Great episode. Those 565 irons sound like they're great to hit, and the Srixon irons are some of the absolute best looking ones out there IMO.

Side note on production - not sure if you guys run a compressor and a limiter on the master buss on mixdown, but if not I'd recommend trying it out. Lots of volume discrepancies on this show i noticed. Just some food for thought :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm be listening to this on my flight this morning . Definitely looking forward to the info in this one.

Really good show fellas. The 2135 tech in the cleveland putters is completely legit. I want to try an elevado in the worst way.
Im not sure why I didnt pay more attention to the Precision pro gps when it came out, but I am definetly going to be looking into it. Its amazing how much time and effort you guys spend on this stuff for us. Much appreciated!

Great listen, James talking about putters is such a joy.

I'm a big fan of the Cero when looking at the models of the 2135 line. I agree with Dean in terms of the alignment, best alignment out there IMO.

I wear my fitbit when I golf and I like the conversation around wearables. Great feedback on these.

I really think I need to make Srixon my next set of irons, 565, I think 765 is too much club for me lol. Great shaft pairings as well. Never hit Nippons, but I think I need to.

Great listen guys, truly fun listening to you two talk golf.

Great listen, James talking about putters is such a joy.

I'm a big fan of the Cero when looking at the models of the 2135 line. I agree with Dean in terms of the alignment, best alignment out there IMO.

I wear my fitbit when I golf and I like the conversation around wearables. Great feedback on these.

I really think I need to make Srixon my next set of irons, 565, I think 765 is too much club for me lol. Great shaft pairings as well. Never hit Nippons, but I think I need to.

Great listen guys, truly fun listening to you two talk golf.

Does your Fitbit bother you while playing?
I cant get used to something on my wrist.

Great show guys!

The 2135 putters are legit and I am glad to see that Cleveland has introduced the mallets so those that prefer that style can enjoy the benefits as well. The Elevado will be joining my hoard soon.

Does your Fitbit bother you while playing?
I cant get used to something on my wrist.

It doesn't, in earlier review threads for wearables, i was 100% anti anything on my wrist for golf and i said as much. However, after wearing the fitbit and golfing with the fitbit it doesn't bother me, it actually feels weird when i don't have it on and i wouldn't be opposed to one now, if it counted my steps lol

It doesn't, in earlier review threads for wearables, i was 100% anti anything on my wrist for golf and i said as much. However, after wearing the fitbit and golfing with the fitbit it doesn't bother me, it actually feels weird when i don't have it on and i wouldn't be opposed to one now, if it counted my steps lol
Tlink has a pedometer.

Enjoyed the podcast on my flight today.
I don't see myself using a GPS band anytime soon, but it's still interesting to hear about.
Loved the talk on the new Cleveland putters and the Srixon irons. Very impressed with what is coming from both lines.

Thanks for listening my friend!

Thanks for listening my friend!
You were talking, I had to listen. Great job by the way. Always value you opinion on equipment.

Great show guys! Sure made my morning commute fly by.

I liked the Cleveland putter talk, and really enjoyed the Srixon iron discussion. I liked how you really compared them to their predecessors to highlight what has changed/advanced.

Just finished up guys, the conversation was very good and you guys keep getting better. Cleveland putters are on my must try list next year. A small detail that you mentioned that maybe not many noticed is that the white insert on the 2135 is no longer visible from the top which I think was a great move by them. Srixon irons are also on that list, I need to see what this V-sole is all about.

Just finished up guys, the conversation was very good and you guys keep getting better. Cleveland putters are on my must try list next year. A small detail that you mentioned that maybe not many noticed is that the white insert on the 2135 is no longer visible from the top which I think was a great move by them. Srixon irons are also on that list, I need to see what this V-sole is all about.

What is funny is I didnt even notice that small detail the first 4-5 times I tried the putter.

This was very enjoyable episode.

Glad folks are enjoying the episode.

Back