Bridgestone J715 Driver

Now that I am swinging better, I will be taking this out this week for some more extensive testing. I am still in love, just need to find the right setup.

Yeah can't wait for all the reviews, I'm going to be hitting one here in the next week or so at a range , This one is a 10.5° with the stock shaft, next week I should have mine which is a 12° and a Fujikara shaft so that way I can compare the two lofts

Cant wait to hear the reviews. I'm really impressed with the looks of the j715. I really not impressed with the looks of the j815, but reading up on it seems like an absolute winner. I will just have to wait for the reviews. Used to love my j33r 420 that was a beast. If the 715 is anything like that all over it. Might as well put a 757 in it for old time sake also.

I'm looking forward to everyone's thoughts. The J40 has been good to me.

Will have this in hand this evening, hopefully I can get the pics up tonight as well in a new thread.

Will have this in hand this evening, hopefully I can get the pics up tonight as well in a new thread.

Great can't wait Jman. Still to cold to go out and test here, plus waiting for the 12° To show to give a comparison

Looking forward to the full review of this thing man. I don't know if I've been this pumped for a driver in a few years.

JUst got mine. Hit it briefly on range with HORRIBLE range balls. This thing is loud.. maybe a change in balls will help with that... Compared to my j40 430 its HUGE!! I see no point in the j815. this j715 is huge and feels totally forgiving. I am kinda of shocked at the huge difference from the j40 430.... the few hits I made the ball took off like a rocket, So with a REAL ball it might be gigantic...

One more piece closer to getting everything ready to test at a indoor heated range, now just waiting for my 12° to show.
2982AEA5-A817-4DE7-BDDB-4C84F4EFFB83_zpswvse8qq7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
EF382821-87F6-43A2-876D-C083AC98E2D5_zpsvz0ew80l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

One more piece closer to getting everything ready to test at a indoor heated range, now just waiting for my 12° to show.
2982AEA5-A817-4DE7-BDDB-4C84F4EFFB83_zpswvse8qq7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
EF382821-87F6-43A2-876D-C083AC98E2D5_zpsvz0ew80l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Nice packaging on those.

This driver is a complete disappointment. It's feels cumbersome to swing, the sound is awful, feel is average. Compared to my j40 430 it's like a piece of junk. I was not impressed with the j15 DF either.. And once again the BS hybrids will be completely ignored just like the j40 and the j33. The j 15 hybrids are really good, and the stock fubuki shaft is awesome, smooth stable and great mid flight. But the driver still sucked.

Goes to show just how different we are, I thought the j715 was a solid improvement on the j40, not as low spin for me, but I'm one who needs that haha

Goes to show just how different we are, I thought the j715 was a solid improvement on the j40, not as low spin for me, but I'm one who needs that haha

haven't gamed or tried J40s but the J715, J815 and the entire J15 iron line and wedges are solid. Bridgestone imo has a solid line going and should do pretty good.

The fairway i thought was ok and didn't hit the hybrid...i think for most these will work though.

I agree with you here. I thought the J715 was definitely an improvement including vertical forgiveness. Losing less ball speed high on the face was something that I thought J40 was average about and was quite critical and in the J715 seeing that improve dramatically.

I agree with you here. I thought the J715 was definitely an improvement including vertical forgiveness. Losing less ball speed high on the face was something that I thought J40 was average about and was quite critical and in the J715 seeing that improve dramatically.
Yep yep, I was shocked how well I could hit it in West Palm on the range. The J40 was one that I wanted to adore...and tried three times hahaha, but it just was too severe in all the wrong places for me.

I will say I'm still. Amazed the j815 sl8nds better than this one, I didn't see that coming.

I did not like the J40 445. It was good but not as good as the 430. There are just too many good drivers out there, and I see the J715 as kinda of middle of the road. If they would make it smaller and improve the sound, make it more muted, then its getting good....Also the sound on just a slight mishit was way different then hitting it on the screws... weird. They need to copy the sound of the J15 hybrid. Its feels and sounds great.

I did not like the J40 445. It was good but not as good as the 430. There are just too many good drivers out there, and I see the J715 as kinda of middle of the road. If they would make it smaller and improve the sound, make it more muted, then its getting good....Also the sound on just a slight mishit was way different then hitting it on the screws... weird. They need to copy the sound of the J15 hybrid. Its feels and sounds great.
If only acoustics in a driver were as easy as a hybrid, way more space in a driver. Some companies definitely do it better than others, I didn't think the 715 was bad, just think the j815 sounds better

If only acoustics in a driver were as easy as a hybrid, way more space in a driver. Some companies definitely do it better than others, I didn't think the 715 was bad, just think the j815 sounds better

The J815 is better??? This makes me sad. I dont want a red driver... Guess I will be looking at other brands. I have liked bridgestone for a long time, but I think I am done.

The J815 is better??? This makes me sad. I dont want a red driver... Guess I will be looking at other brands. I have liked bridgestone for a long time, but I think I am done.
Japanese version has the black crown fwiw.

I'm speaking on sound. Performance fits two different segments, as they intended.

I love my B5 445 but seriously thinking about ordering a 460 to see if I can get a little more forgiveness. When I hit the center of the face, the ball goes FOREVER, but on miss-hits, I'm losing a good amount of distance.

I love my B5 445 but seriously thinking about ordering a 460 to see if I can get a little more forgiveness. When I hit the center of the face, the ball goes FOREVER, but on miss-hits, I'm losing a good amount of distance.
Dude I've never hit a driver better. The j715 b5 should be remaining in the bag for a while for me. The club ho in me wants to keep looking at other stuff but I keep telling myself no lol

Dude I've never hit a driver better. The j715 b5 should be remaining in the bag for a while for me. The club ho in me wants to keep looking at other stuff but I keep telling myself no lol

I agree. When I hit it well, it goes a mile long! and I know the culprit isn't the arrow, trust me... it's definitely the indian ;).

I just want to keep my options open.

Back