Minneapolis 2015 Outing aka Jucy Lucy & Friends - May 16, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I was already excited, can't wait!

Drop the idea of attending with the wife tonight: "Why would you go meet these random people to golf"

Because they are cooler than the guys I golf with now LOL. And because it is my lifelong dream to meet a random person off the internet...... did that sound creepy?

Drop the idea of attending with the wife tonight: "Why would you go meet these random people to golf"

Because they are cooler than the guys I golf with now LOL. And because it is my lifelong dream to meet a random person off the internet...... did that sound creepy?

That's the same thing my wife said to me.

Make this happen Bman!

Last year my wife (then fiancé) told me to go to the Hudson event, she practically pushed me out the door. Says I don't meet new people enough....

Last year my wife (then fiancé) told me to go to the Hudson event, she practically pushed me out the door. Says I don't meet new people enough....

My wife said the exact same thing when I went to Des Moines for my first event and I'm glad she did.

Pretty solid turn out so far. Here is the updated list. Please let me know if anything is inaccurate as I want to make sure the course has enough room for everyone who wants to be a part of this. For the few that haven't signed up for the Albatross club please do so as it allows us to do some cool stuff that w/o it wouldn't be possible and also helps out Folds of Honor.

For sure in this shin dig:
JB
Howzat
schnergun
Squints
IceyShanks
Nighthawk117a
fairband
Golfever
bjosh
Girardcorp
Hox30
Snoprojoe
zeroputt
perkis
cdubbaya
drp3434
Bubbles
fupresti
Hawk
widespot
blugold
LeftySean
Nixon

Still on the fence:
Baldcopper
BamBooBender
braddman19

For the few that haven't signed up for the Albatross club please do so as it allows us to do some cool stuff that w/o it wouldn't be possible and also helps out Folds of Honor.

I agree... It would be pretty cool to get a full group of Albatross Club members at this thing.

I agree... It would be pretty cool to get a full group of Albatross Club members at this thing.

We did last year and 2 guys each walked away with a set of irons. #justsayin

I have to second (or third) this sentiment. I came.... this close to winning a set of irons. Sorry Perkis :/

Im pretty excited to make my way back up there.
Got some cool stuff in mind.

Im pretty excited to make my way back up there.
Got some cool stuff in mind.

By cool stuff, you must mean molten cheese inside of a beef shell?

So very close to making this a reality!! Very excited!

Well, I believe I will be making the trip down with LeftySean.

So two firsts for me: Meeting my first fellow THP'er, and attending my first Outing!

So two firsts for me: Meeting my first fellow THP'er, and attending my first Outing!

Awesome!. Looking forward to meeting both of you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on!

Love seeing Canada represented. Pretty solid turn out for this. I was in touch with the course today and they are excited to have us. Head pro sounds a little jealous of all the new drivers we will be trying out on the LM as well.

Love seeing Canada represented. Pretty solid turn out for this. I was in touch with the course today and they are excited to have us. Head pro sounds a little jealous of all the new drivers we will be trying out on the LM as well.
Make sure you mention we will need lots of range balls :)

Make sure you mention we will need lots of range balls :)

I gave them the heads up. He was really into it. Even asking what kind of LM we were going to use.

Just renewed my Albatross Club status just in case :) Looking forward to it!

24 guys in it right now and a few more have shown interest. Several states and 2 provinces represented. Almost 20 drivers to test out plus 36 holes for $80 bucks. Not to mention a Jucy Lucy or 3. I am so looking forward to this.

24 guys in it right now and a few more have shown interest. Several states and 2 provinces represented. Almost 20 drivers to test out plus 36 holes for $80 bucks. Not to mention a Jucy Lucy or 3. I am so looking forward to this.

You and me both. Plus add the reviews that will be coming from everybody that tests gear both on the range and the course and you have for what will be an awesome day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back