What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
53/47 100 GHIN to 97.
Brutal conditions - wind upwards of 25 mph, blowing R to L uphill, L to R downhill.
Punched and sanded the greens Tuesday.
12 penalty strokes, either thru lost balls (5) or unplayable lies (2). 41 putts.
Two hozel shots from the tee on a par 3, 5th shot in the desert, unplayable - total 9 on that one hole.
I am ready to take my game on the road! (I jest...)

I played my third 18 this week and the ole body is rebelling. No problem, will be back strong again tomorrow to meet two great guys for 18 more. 85 (41, 44)

Walked 18 and shot an 44/45-89. Had one birdie and five pars that helped offset two triples in the last five holes.

Considering how little golf I have played so far this year, I'm thrilled to go sub-90.

Shot a gross 46 tonight on 9. Tighter course, and I was just not sharp with my drives tonight. Cost me quite a few times.

I shot 44 on league tonight using only 3 clubs. Putter was one of them, and I didn't use it well at all. One 4 putt, and a 3 putt were the lowlights. It was a lot of fun and forced me to plan out my round more than I usually do.

I shot 39/42 81 with three doubles on the back 9.

play terrible tonight in league with six4three5, hit 2 fairways one par 3, started bogey, double, double was 7 over for round. only thing working was my chipping!

81 at Farmstead. Great round for me ... difference is I made all putts but 1 from 3-4 ft. Doubled on last par 3 or I could have broke 80 for first time ... aiiiiiii

Went out and shot 37-45-82 in men's club which, by some crazy miracle, was good enough to take first place low gross this week. It was definitely a tale of two nines. Went 6/7 FIR and 6/9 GIR with a birdie and two three putt bogeys on the front. Then a rainstorm blew in and when we got back out 30 minutes later, my game flipped upside down. Started the back with a bogey, a triple, and a double. Hit 4/7 FIR and only 2/9 GIR but had 12 putts including 6 one putts.

Weird how a short break can throw a round out of whack.

Bogey golf with 4 pars and a birdie.

Today I shot 43 + 43 = 86 with... 43 putts.... :confused2:

43/44 for 87. Played the Mountain course at my home club from tees one further back than usual. 6,546 yards and 72.3/140. Kicks my butt when I try to play back there but its fun every now and then. Hit Driver off of every non-par3.

11 FWY, 8 GIR, 34 putts (one 4-putt, and two 3-putts, guess I shouldn't have started that 3 putt thread :alien:), 2 penalty strokes.
1 birdie, 6 pars, 8 bogeys, 1 double, 2 triples

43/38 for 81. Gotta keep the doubles off the card

40 w two doubles.

Two terrible bounces, both which hit the green and ended up in a crap spot thanks to the wind, but, I'm getting closer !

39/43 for an 82 with 29 putts. My new personal best round. Previous was an 84 I shot 5 years ago on an easy course. No doubles, 2 birdies. I just need to get off the tee better and I could break 80 for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the pb

Congrats on the pb

Thanks Mike. Now we get to see if my game can travel, which has been the problem in the past. We are playing a course that I've played before tomorrow, but I don't know every inch of it like the course I played today.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

42/45-87. Seemed like every hole I had one bad shot. Sometimes it was my drive, sometimes it was my approach, sometimes it was a flubbed chip or a terrible lag putt. Just had a tough time putting together an entire hole. Oh well, it was a real nice day out and sure beats being at work.

I was very pleased with my even par 72 today in the wind. I missed 4 putts inside of 10 feet but my ball striking was excellent with 13/13 fairways hit. This game seems so easy when my tee shots are in the fairway.

Another absolutely awful 102 GHIN 97.
I cannot keep anything in the fairway!
Putting - I will continue to blame recent punch and sanding. Everything else, it is all me. I just stink right now.

Put up a 45 - 41 / 86. Was spraying the ball all over the place and scrambling something fierce - figured out irons towards the end, but driver remained a mystery all round. Not a single 3 putt, which is a big improvement on recent rounds. Glad I went back to the Smart Square.

91, Ballstriking was the best it has been this spring, but my usually serviceable short game was non existent. Only lost one shot weak right, that has been a huge problem for me lately. Encouraged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50-49 for 99, I birdied the first hole and then went down hill from there. I hit the ball solid but I was pulling my iron shots and that put me in some bad spots. Oh well, on to the next round.

I went out and played tonight and shot a 37 front nine and was still +1 after 13 when we quit due to darkness. The first 4 holes were brutal with the weather. We got high winds, rain, and sleet but was 1 under when we took shelter in the bathroom at the #5 tee. We waited out the storm and had better conditions the rest of the way. I was hitting my irons really well. I think the bad weather made me focus on advancing the ball more than my swing or whatever else and it worked in my favor. I hit 9/13 GIR and had makeable looks for birdie on 5 of them. I just couldnt get them to drop. This was a fun round of golf today, despite the weather

46/43-89 on an unfamiliar course, two triples, two doubles, and all pars and bogeys from there. No spectacular holes just steady play, definitely had birdie putts just couldn't get myself to get it to the hole. Greens were noticeably slower than the greens at my home course. But overall really happy, then played 9 at the home course last night with the wife in couples league and shot a 44, opened with a triple after the 2 hour car ride from the other course and then only pars and bogeys the rest of the 9. Pretty good Friday, I definitely can't complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back