THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20.3 right now...... But I'm not mad. After a long lay-off, I am nearly back down to where I was before I was injured and actually scoring better than I was before. Once I kick some of those 100+ scores out, it should drop quite a bit.

I'm going to see a pretty solid bump in my next revision.

Nothing 'special in my last grouping of rounds, and I'm posting high 70s rounds thanks to my inability to get up and down on recovering-from-winter greens.

I can't wait for MikeDean to give me strokes.

I'm going to see a pretty solid bump in my next revision.

Nothing 'special in my last grouping of rounds, and I'm posting high 70s rounds thanks to my inability to get up and down on recovering-from-winter greens.

I can't wait for MikeDean to give me strokes.
Wrong. ..I'm going up at a higher rate so I'll still get even more than before

After today's round I'm trending to 10.9. That's a tiny 0.1 improvement but I'll take it.

You're clearly cheating yourself of an opportunity to play me straight up.
Northstar.
U play from 7500
I'll play the greens from 5100
And on odd numbered holes you have to hit left handed

Northstar.
U play from 7500
I'll play the greens from 5100
And on odd numbered holes you have to hit left handed

hahahahahaha give me a year on the last part of that bet. I've got a plan.

Also we'll need to do it when Ohio is having a drought. #BounceForInternetDistance

My dip below 4.0 was short lived. After a pretty terrible round today I am trending back to 4.0.

Sitting at an unofficial 32.7 Gotta stay out of the fescue if I'm gonna drop strokes.

Edit: Joined the THP handicap tracker, and it won;t let me post my under 50 round, lol. Scored a 58 and 61 on the blue course, but when I o to post my 47 from the yellow course, it says "There is no way you shot a 47. Try again." :crying: Had to settle for a 50.

Last edited:
I'm trending down 0.8 to 21.9 after this past weekend. Hope to keep moving in that direction this season.

A new best 18, then a new best 9 two days later, has me trending way too low. Going to be hard to keep the number where it is.

Posted one round and it had no effect. Still at 16.8.

our season goes live in 2 days.

our season goes live in 2 days.
What does this mean? I've been able to post scores already. Should I have waited?

What does this mean? I've been able to post scores already. Should I have waited?
At least with GHIN, our scores don't count as active until the 15th.

Post 1 good round and 3 others and I go up .1 to a 3.9
I won't be able to keep it down if I can't get my current issues figured out.

Last edited:
I'm sitting at 14.1 right now but have thrown some really good rounds in there and I'm trending @13.2. I'm playing with such confidence right now that I haven't felt in years.

At least with GHIN, our scores don't count as active until the 15th.

Figured it out. The last score I posted last season was 9 holes at the same course I played Sunday. It took 9 from there for a combined score. It would not let me post today's round.

Well, after only eight active-season rounds, it looks like I'll be going up from 11.0 to 12.7. That didn't take long....

Trending the wrong way. Up another 0.6 so will be sitting on 13.6 GHIN when it updates tonight.

I'm confused by the handicap system. I put up a high 80's and two low 90's and my handicap is virtually unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back