NE Ohio Spring Get Together

#1MoreFor28

Talked to my +1 & he's still a go (now to get him to join THP).

We're just two quick weeks away from this! I'll be posting the pairings and tee times soon.

One question, is the Sunday round still something we wanna do? Looks like we're only at 7 and two of those people have messaged me saying they are now tentative. I have no objections either way

Thanks for the reminder I need to find a game between now and then.

I won't be playing Sunday.

I'm also looking for a roomie Friday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're just two quick weeks away from this! I'll be posting the pairings and tee times soon.

One question, is the Sunday round still something we wanna do? Looks like we're only at 7 and two of those people have messaged me saying they are now tentative. I have no objections either way

I'll probably play there Sunday with or without the group. I would prefer to stick with the Thp'ers though. Seriously guys for anyone who hasn't played Grey Hawk it is an amazing layout. Conditions were nice there this morning, and I cant wait to get back. Sweetbriar is an older simple public layout and Legacy is a modern, well conditioned layout that is challenging, but still feels worked into a housing development. Grey Hawk will not dissapoint you for your golfing dollar. OK thats my sales pitch. I love playing that course especially when my driver is working like today.

Bumping for 28! 2 weeks left and I'm so ready for some fun with you all. Thanks to Phil for doing the heavy lifting, we really appreciate it. Now for everyone in my group, be prepared to laugh because I'll be making fun of myself all day. :)

Let's get to 28!

I'll be sending out PMs to everyone tomorrow making sure we're all still a go. Looking forward to this!

No need to PM me. I AM A GO!

No need to PM me. I AM A GO!

As I know most are. But there are just a few people who haven't posted since posting their interest in here

As I know most are. But there are just a few people who haven't posted since posting their interest in here

Texted Winchell about this a little bit last week. Hate being such a PITA but I'll know for sure in a day or two if I'm a lock. Amanda might have to go home the same weekend as this outing and if that's the case I'll have to hang back because of the dogs. Boarding 3 dogs is astronomical these days.

Texted Winchell about this a little bit last week. Hate being such a PITA but I'll know for sure in a day or two if I'm a lock. Amanda might have to go home the same weekend as this outing and if that's the case I'll have to hang back because of the dogs. Boarding 3 dogs is astronomical these days.

My wife loves dogs

Dog sitter? I'll bring my two 110lbs labs. Any water around? Just drop them off.

A pm has just been sent out to those who haven't recently posted in here that they are still in. As soon as I hear back from most I'll post the groupings and go from there

Groupings coming soon...awesome.

What was the final decision on post golf festivities. We can eat where ever as easier is better...and/or dave and busters??

Groupings coming soon...awesome.

What was the final decision on poat golf festivities. We can eat where ever as easier is better...and/or dave and busters??

We can have everyone do what's easier for them and then meet at d&b later in the evening? I wouldn't mind a shower after 36 holes lol

We can have everyone do what's easier for them and then meet at d&b later in the evening? I wouldn't mind a shower after 36 holes lol
Yeah but at the same time I don't want to leave out of towners hanging. I won't be coming home after golf so I can look for a spot to eat if need be for those interested. ..or just eat at D&B
What's a poat?
Hush

First post updated with Saturday tee times and groupings. As much moving around of the groups as I could. This is gonna be a blast fellas!

Looks like we have room for a few more too

Back