How many putters do you own and use?

Own 1..use 1..looking for new one..

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I own 6. Trying to pick one of 3 I've played fairly regularly.

I own 7 right now, use 2 regularly. Thinking about selling a several of them to fund some other purchases.

0 at the moment , but I usually have 1 . At the most 2.

Sent from my SM-G900W8

I own 6, currently use 2. 1 predominantly, my 6m Milled Collection gets the nod most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

own 3, use 1. want to get my scotty customized this year, and i own a #9 that i have no use for any longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 but I've only used 1 for about 5-6 years now.

I currently own 3 but really only game 1.

I own 4 but only rotate through 2 right now. I keep going back and forth between a mallet and a blade. Prob next week I will start using my #9 again

I have a total of 8. I use 1. I switch between 2 every few seasons.

I have 3 right now

1 and 1, but it may change soon

3 and 1. Need to sell the other two.

I own 17.
3 are being given away.
But I love collecting putters - so I'll bet I'm over 20 in few years.
I mostly play 2, occasionally playing a few others.

Tried a bunch of them since coming back playing last year, but I'm back to my Wilson 8813.

Been using this style putter for 35+ years

I own two and just switched back to old one.

Way to many and most have a thin film of dust on them. The Cure CX1 has yet to be unseated from the bag.

I have 10 (4 Scotty's, 5 Odyssey, and 1 Toulon) and one on the way. This year I am attempting to keep the changes in this spot very limited. In the last 6 months I have kept it down to between 3 (Toulon and 2 RSX). I think the battle will be between the Toulon San Diego and the 1W I have on the way.

Two: a blade and a mallet and the blade has been in my bag for a few months now. Feel like I have better control with the blade lately.

I have 3 and only use 1...probably should get rid of the others since they're just collecting dust

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Have two now but only play one. Selling the Spider Mallet

I have 3. One stays in my living room for indoor practice, and the other two rotate in and out of the bag.

I currently own six but have one main putter and one or two others that I'll occasionally rotate in this year. I have a Scotty that needs to go up for sale to thin the heard a little.

I have 3 going-on 4. With a #7 Oddeyses O Works on the way. Generally pick one and stay with it all year.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back