Weekend of March 4-5

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
What are your plans?

Temps in KC are going to be great, but the winds are going to be close to 30 mph gusts. I think I am going to try to sneak onto Dubs Dread one of the days and walk 18. Just started part time there and haven't played there in about 30 years.

Im game on sunday. Wife and children are gone so i am wide open

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Planning to go roll a putter tomorrow before ordering one. Will probably play 9 tomorrow evening, practice all day Sunday, and walk 18 Monday if the rain stays away.

I'm covered in snow again and fighting a wicked cold. So probably a lot of nothing for me. At least the WGC event has been pretty entertaining so that will be fun to watch.

What are your plans?

Temps in KC are going to be great, but the winds are going to be close to 30 mph gusts. I think I am going to try to sneak onto Dubs Dread one of the days and walk 18. Just started part time there and haven't played there in about 30 years.
I can also play tom afternoon if that works as well

Stare at my epic and curse mother nature for yet more rain. California snowpack will already account for 179% of the drinking water all the liberals will drink this year.

Im game on sunday. Wife and children are gone so i am wide open

Sounds good. You want to walk (I have an extra push cart) or take a cart (cart path only).

Playing 18 tomorrow

I can also play tom afternoon if that works as well

Tomorrow would be the better day, warmer and slightly less windy!

What time you thinking

12:30ish? Give or take? Later is good if you need it to be. DO you know where it is?

Going to try to get out tomorrow afternoon.

My son had baseball practice tonight and tomorrow, and is volunteering at his school tomorrow afternoon. I'm running practices for my daughter's softball team tomorrow and Sunday. DEQ'ing both cars tomorrow. We're having a friend over for dinner tomorrow night. Other than that, not too much.

Hopefully get to the range at some point, but I plan on cleaning out the garage closets and rearranging stuff to make space for a freezer ( more afternoon bbq in my future)

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

In Florida and wondering why exactly I didn't bring my clubs....
Got a busy week down here though.
I'm going to enjoy all the sunshine and warm temperatures I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No golf...came back home after first week of work to visit wife and kids. Got some things to do around the house in prep of listing it

My weekend consists of a funeral and a gymnastics competition. No golf in sight.

My weekend consists of a funeral and a gymnastics competition. No golf in sight.
Not like it's warm enough. Back to 21* now. And guess who is working outside?

Not like it's warm enough. Back to 21* now. And guess who is working outside?
Very good point, but working outside? Brutal man

Very good point, but working outside? Brutal man
Good ole job just keeps on giving! But it's ok, I got a shaft coming in today and I'm beginning the golf countdown. We need to meet up!

Working in Texas...everything is bigger. The headaches of construction schedules and equipment delivery (or lack thereof) included.

Watching the kiddo, painting the interior of the house, fixing the fence, and if the stars align, maybe play sometime on Sunday.

Golfing this afternoon and depending on Dawn's Dad's birthday celebrations tomorrow - I should be able to get out tomorrow afternoon as well.

Relaxing today to recover from yesterday. Tomorrow the plan is to walk 18 early and try to beat some of the stronger winds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back