CONTEST! 2015 Callaway Big Bertha Bag - #TheKing - Predict The Winner

Until the live King thread I didn't realize that the contest was for a staff/stand bag. Oh, my. Someone is in for an amazing prize!

Feels almost too easy to have picked Team Harry. That was a given. Pins and needles until the random drawing.

I'm grinning from ear to ear right now.

Me too...

I am not too sure that Ryan's grin stops at his ear, I know you are grinning bigger than that. :smile:

I am in the running for a great bag along with a few hundy other awesome folks. Good luck everyone.

Thanks to Team Harry for the comeback and repeat. Would be sweet to get this bag. Good luck to all!

Hey! I picked a winning team!

Awesome competition to follow and I picked the winning team. That bag is awesome, but if I won it might be bad for my bank account. Some XR or XR pros sure would look nice in it.

The bag is incredible folks. Whoever wins it will be incredibly happy with it!

Imagine a staff bag with a stand. High high quality with tons of space. Can't wait to see who wins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine a staff bag with a stand. High high quality with tons of space. Can't wait to see who wins!

This would be an awesome upgrade to my current bag. So sweet lookin for sure.

I never had a doubt that I'd pick the winning team. Congrats Team Harry...you left Team Chad hanging.

From the pics of the bag, I'd be thrilled to win it. Good luck to all.

I wish it was the Team Chad guys who were going to get the chance, but whoever wins this thing is going to be very happy. The bags are amazing.

Can't wait to see who wins. It was great to follow along with the event.

I knew I had the right team....now I hope I am the right pick !

Yeah buddy I had the winning team!

And the winner is.

mtneerinraleigh

Congrats!

Congrats!

Congrats. Amazing bag.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the amazing new bag!

Congrats on the new bag.

Congratulations thats an awesome win there !

CONTEST! 2015 Callaway Big Bertha Bag - #TheKing - Predict The Winner

Congrats. Sweet bag. Just a heads up, It's a 5 way divider though. Hope that won't be a problem.

Congrats!!! Super jealous, that bag is gorgeous!

Back