Extra Shoe Lace Hole Tip

coers

@andrewcoers
Reaction score
Groveland,IL Central Illinois/Just south of Peoria
Handicap
Seen this today and tried it tonight on my TW15 golf shoes. Never knew this but wow worked pretty great after walking 18 holes.

Well that's just awesome!!

I saw that today. I have been doing similar to that that for years, but not for the heel lock reason. I always do it because they put the effing longest shoelaces in, and by doing that it leaves less at the end once you tie your laces. I just send the lace for another trip.

I saw that today. I have been doing similar to that that for years, but not for the heel lock reason. I always do it because they put the effing longest shoelaces in, and by doing that it leaves less at the end once you tie your laces. I just send the lace for another trip.
I liked it tonight because my toes always slide forward and jam up. Worked great though. Surprised I've never seen this before.

Huh who knew. But his tongue is bent, that drives me crazy when that happens!

Now if he only used that piece on the tongue halfway up correctly.

Haven't seen this before, but very cool!

A runner taught this to me a few years ago. Nice snug fit. It really does make a difference in athletic shoes.

Cool video, I need this for work my feet are always moving around in there. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this yesterday, I will be giving it a shot with my Ecco's that give me blisters when I walk in them.

It only took me a few years but I finally learned how to tie my shoes.

Who needs shoelaces anymore with Hickies!

All kidding aside, I'll probably try this to see what it feels like, seems like it would be tough to loosen after your done.

I don't normally.have issues with blisters or my feet sliding around but I will definitely be giving this a try on Sunday when I am out

Local running shop showed me this a few years back when I was getting fitted for running shoes. And I now do this with all of my athletic (including golf) shoes.

I wish more shoes had the BOA lacing system. I have them on my Adidas golf shoes and love them.

http://www.boatechnology.com/products/golf

Q47059_zoom_D4.jpg

I saw this video posted on Facebook yesterday, I went ahead and used this method for my run last night. Guess what....running still sucked. It doesn't work! Haha!!

Back