Thank you sensei.

Sounds interesting. I hope they have products that cover a wide range of golfers!

I don't believe they have a website up and running as of yet but it's possible. I know they are working hard for a launch here soon.

Can't wait to hear more...

I am excited to hear more on the line as it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love golf shafts.......

I'm excited now! I'm convinced that attention to shafts will pay the biggest dividends for me going forward.

Now this sounds awesome, I hope they're affordable. I'd like to put something new in my Bio+

Always cool to hear about new companies coming in. Is this company a spinoff or someone from another company doing thier own thing? Or is this an all new company.

Can't wait to hear more JB, you gigantic tease.

It's been weeks since anyone posted, any progress or more info?

#Cookie and I will be out in California in 2 weeks getting content for a full unveil of this. Stay tuned for more info as its going to be pretty darn cool stuff.

I like darn cool. Ready to educated and mind blown.

Sounds great JB. Will your on-site visit be posted in this thread or in the review thread? Asking since Tapatalk isn't always the easiest way to find new threads.

Like what I've heard so far looking forward to more info

Sounds great JB. Will your on-site visit be posted in this thread or in the review thread? Asking since Tapatalk isn't always the easiest way to find new threads.

This will be featured on the home page.

Really looking forward to hearing about this shaft line.

#Cookie and I will be out in California in 2 weeks getting content for a full unveil of this. Stay tuned for more info as its going to be pretty darn cool stuff.

lets do a hook up event or something, if your out west here for two weeks, I will make time...work gets me to California all the time...just spent three weeks (except weekends) in Vegas....would be thrilled to test out the shafts...

Been pretty spoiled with the new Project X shafts for woods...spendy but LOVE the results!!! atleast for my swing...

Easiest way to find me is at a THP Event.
We just had one signup for an event in California for Project X and have another event coming out there later this year with Cleveland Golf.
Well that and the other 19 or so events we have this year including the THP Bridgestone Championship which has signups today.

lets do a hook up event or something, if your out west here for two weeks, I will make time...work gets me to California all the time...just spent three weeks (except weekends) in Vegas....would be thrilled to test out the shafts...

Been pretty spoiled with the new Project X shafts for woods...spendy but LOVE the results!!! atleast for my swing...

We will be out there in 2 weeks, not there for 2 weeks. Arrive Monday the 8th in the AM and leave early Thursday morning.

Is this a new shaft line from an existing company, or a completely new shaft company coming into the marketplace?

Back