For THPers By THPers

It is great following along and taking in all of the honest thoughts, opinions and information from friends who's opinions you value and trust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus you being able to quote the retail price of every driver after a good shot. (fupresti aka... golf equipment enabler....)

It was an awesome time. Being able to not only demo, but spend time with other people doing the same and sharing feedback is always fun and helps up make the right decisions when looking for equipment.

JB. Theres a scene in the show Jersey Boys where the Franki Valli character says and I'm paraphrasing. If you do things right and have a little bit of luck you get the songs to the people.

Well thats what you've done...gotten the clubs to the people...thank you.

Plus you being able to quote the retail price of every driver after a good shot. (fupresti aka... golf equipment enabler....)

When you have owned half of the drivers available during Driver testing it makes it easy to rattle off numbers.

The reviews here are the best. It's unbiased and reviewed by players with all abilities, not just robots. THP reviews are something I value quite a bit when making any golf purchase.

I love reading reviews by people with similar swings and swing speeds as me and this is the place to get that. Watching someone on YouTube hit perfect with SS that I'm never gonna achieve does nothing for me. I need the regular man tester.

Reviews, discussions, findings, and enlightened moments, whatever they are, I try to get all of them I can from THP. Everything else from ANYWHERE else is held up against the standard that is set here. Has never steered me wrong and has provided so much enjoyment!

Looking forward to seeing much more of the iceberg!

JM

One of the things that I love about THP Events, is the ability to put the equipment directly in the hands of THPers for review both on the range and course. Each time we finish an event, the reviews by the people here sharing real information both from the range and course is incredible.

The latest Live Driver Testing was fantastic and we have some very cool events coming up soon. Love hearing what THPers have to say about the latest and greatest.

No doubt you can learn more here than by reading any magazine or visiting another golf site. This is one of the things that makes THP #1.

No doubt you can learn more here than by reading any magazine or visiting another golf site. This is one of the things that makes THP #1.

Absolutely. I've bought gear just based on real golfer feedback from the members here. When I want to get more info on a club or a ball, I search the forums for member review threads, because I know the input is from golfers like me, playing on courses that are a lot like the ones I play.

I can't wait to get on the FlightScope in Savannah and get some solid data. It's really cool to try out different drivers throughout the course during a round. Especially when you're with great people. Hoping to get to one of these driver testings in the future.

I like to see how average people like myself rate the new gear. Being in NZ and where I live, not having a big chance to test gear I do rely on thoughts from THPers. Just one day I would love to experience it for myself.

It really is great to get unbiased reviews espcially from a group people that I share a great passion with.

I love being able to follow along and hear the thoughts of other THPers on the new gear

I love reading reviews by people with similar swings and swing speeds as me and this is the place to get that. Watching someone on YouTube hit perfect with SS that I'm never gonna achieve does nothing for me. I need the regular man tester.

I love having access to both actually, the perfect hitters giving me an example of what's possible and how much difference there really is between clubs on a good strike, and then having reviews from golfers on THP to see what's good and bad based on everyday, real world, golfers opinions. I do know that my decisons as to what to try/buy are more heavily influenced by THP reviews though.

i like that the reviews come from real people and real golfers, not just a select, narrow cross section of low handicaps or from people who earn a living doing reviews

Reviews by hacks in plain english, no marketing hype and so on. Just honest opinions. Gotta love THP reviews!

Love this thead, awesome idea. I love me some THPers reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know they will be honest reviews and not some pro telling us what we should be playing and why. My favorite are the ball reviews had a chance to be a part of one of them and it was a great experience.

The thing I love about THP testing is that you have a wide range of handicaps hitting clubs. I love seeing what a scratch, 10 cap, 20 cap and all of that have to say. I know I can relate much more to golfers that have a higher handicap when testing a club because I will not put a "scratch golfer swing" on the ball.

Hey DeanDec,
That IceBerg...Make a call and tell it to get out of the way...Because it's coming.

Hey DeanDec,
That IceBerg...Make a call and tell it to get out of the way...Because it's coming.

There's an iceberg?....
I must have missed something.

Lol

Yeah Dean.....make the call!

JM

I love the feedback everyone gives on these testing days or testing periods. I'd much rather read about and get testing results or opinions from you guys than from the marketing depts. or magazines. Even though I'm not the guy that buys new clubs every week or every month, I'm thankful for this site! I appreciate the honesty each person gives and the reason they say what they say. I realize that opinions may differ but that's great because we don't all have that perfect robotic swing so what works great for you may not be the best choice for me and vice versa. Thanks THP and staff!

The reviews are what brought me here, the people are why I stay.

I can only reiterate what has already been posted.

Live THPer’s Testing = REAL Community/People/Golfers, with varying degrees of ability, providing real/honest feedback and most of all, having FUN. Backed by a wonderful Group of people, who are dedicated to the love of the game. A perfect combination. BOOM.

THANK YOU

Back