SeeMore Putters Thread

Interesting. Great info. On that same scale what would you consider the oddessy insert line- like the works versa or white ice stuff ? I haven't played much but always thought these were " soft".

I wouldn't trade this seemore for one by any means though. This thing is lethal.

Sorry about this - I have not putter with one of these so I wouldn't be able to give you a good answer. Thanks for being a SeeMorean!!

Interesting. Great info. On that same scale what would you consider the oddessy insert line- like the works versa or white ice stuff ? I haven't played much but always thought these were " soft".

I wouldn't trade this seemore for one by any means though. This thing is lethal.

In terms of insert you may want to look into the Si line from SeeMore. I owned (and ended up giving away) an Si2 that I thought was incredible in responsiveness. Maybe even the X series, but I doubt it's comparable to an insert like you're referencing. Just different.

Dan ever see this one??

399a26f97f73165e76a92160f215b037.jpg

Took the DF out on the course for the first time ever today, two rounds. Rolled it well, quite well. I do wish it didn't have the matte/paint shaft in it and instead the plated/PVD one, but thats my vain-ness and an easy enough remedy hahahaha.

Took the DF out on the course for the first time ever today, two rounds. Rolled it well, quite well. I do wish it didn't have the matte/paint shaft in it and instead the plated/PVD one, but thats my vain-ness and an easy enough remedy hahahaha.

My DF has the plated one. I absolutely adore that putter. My favorite flat stick ever. Might have to put that one back in for awhile. That's the one putter for me I can always pick up and just know I have a feel for it.

I thought all the putters in the black gunmetal series had the PVD shaft. Was it ordered with a heavier head weight or CB'd? The DF puts a phenomenal roll on the ball! And the thicker RST lines are great for my old eyes.

I thought all the putters in the black gunmetal series had the PVD shaft. Was it ordered with a heavier head weight or CB'd? The DF puts a phenomenal roll on the ball! And the thicker RST lines are great for my old eyes.
You can ask for either shaft when you order. I've no idea as I traded for this one.

FGP back in today and it did not disappoint. 14 putts in 9 holes. Felt awesome back in the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a John Deere cover. Like, really need one. I cry daily over the one I let go to fupresti.

Hmmm M5 SS is intriguing.... I think I may need to save some change.

I need a John Deere cover. Like, really need one. I cry daily over the one I let go to fupresti.

Didn't know Fupy had one. Rare as hell.

Love mine. :alien:

Didn't know Fupy had one. Rare as hell.

Love mine. :alien:

If I'm not mistaken, he's the one that grabbed it when I posted it a few months ago. I watch eBay like a hawk for another deal like that.

Haha, I got the maple leaf one for my wife, guess it's not all that rare.

The M7 is fantastic.

My Platinum DB4 is going back into play. I love that damn thing. It's been too long since it has seen the course.

The M7 is fantastic.
It's science.

The m7 is superior to all. I wonder if I took a trip and begged at the feet of almighty SeeMore HQ it'd help for my cause to get a smoke diamond PR hahahhaa!

Have money. Will buy!

Besides the ridiculous user errors from 4 feet on 15 and 16 today, the DF was absolute $$$ today! Have it paired with a midsize Pure grip (red, of course) and think it is a great combo. May blow it on the m7 PR tomorrow and try that combo out.

Back