Live Update Thread - 2015 Love Is In The Air w/ Cobra Golf

This trip was flat out awesome. The golf was great, the group couldn't have been better and on top of all that Me and Gina still were able to treat it like a romantic vacation. I'll have more of a recap post soon, but I just wanted to thank Josh, Morgan, Mike, and the Puma crew for making this event possible and managing the incredible accommodations. The group was so welcoming and fun, as expected, and even though everyone was from different parts of the world (we even had some international significant others), it was like family. We will see everyone hopefully sooner than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In line to get on the plane. Guess we will be arriving in some wet weather.

Won't have my recap up until Thursday most likely as we've extended our vacation, but the event was as good as advertised and then about 1,000 more.

Are you still down here?

Are you still down here?

We are still in Florida, but we're down in west palm for the remainder of the trip

We got home a few hours ago. It took a little under 9 hours to make the drive back up to Raleigh.

Just landed and it's 50 degrees outside. Our room at the resort wasn't even that cold. I miss Florida evenings already

Still like 85/90 here today if you were wondering. Oh, and we watched fish at post dinner drinks.

d483c7f7c9e5c9ec359da75c05e7a55d.jpg

Still in Orlando thanks to Mother Nature. If I can get on a computer before leaving tomorrow I will post my recap, if not then wed.

Going to see if I can get over to pgatss and swing the fly z and z+ in anticipation of a PM

Back in Arkansas safe and sound. Picking up our daughter in the central part of the state, then home home tomorrow. I can't begin to express how thankful I am that we got to be a part of this event! You guys are the best!

It was great meeting you Buckets.

Back in Arkansas safe and sound. Picking up our daughter in the central part of the state, then home home tomorrow. I can't begin to express how thankful I am that we got to be a part of this event! You guys are the best!

It was great meeting and getting to play with you. Hopefully we get to do it again.

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Glad you guys are home safe and looking forward to meeting again

Took two days off work and I'm two weeks behind, I think. WTH?

Low 60's and rainy, I miss Florida!!

At the airport for attempt #2 to get home. While I am sure I will miss being here and the sunshine as it looks to be a wet week or so in MD I am a little happy to hopefully be home tonight.

On the plane. Now to see if we get out with the heavy rain that just showed up in Orlando.

On the plane. Now to see if we get out with the heavy rain that just showed up in Orlando.
Good luck getting out of here. The weather does seem pretty crappy here right now.

I've been swamped with work so I haven't gotten around to my recap. But I've been reminiscing on the weekend and here's a few thoughts...

- Cobra / Puma swag bag with goodies was a great touch. The wife and I were fighting over the chocolates they were so good. She loved the gear and I'm happy the flex fit L/XL hat fit this big noggin.
- Wreckers sports bar sure is a great place to watch a game and hang with THPers.
- Kobe steak dinner was the bomb! 40 Oz Sapporo beer FTW!
- Saturday morning at the range I see someone in a white visor on the far left side of the range. Oh hey look it's Wardy so I walk over to say hello. Then it hits me he's wearing the ladies Sunday Puma visor?!?!? Let the needling begin....
- TOAD is the luckiest golfer I know. Skip the water with his drive and make par (almost birdie) like it ain't no thang
- I'm in another bunker??? Screw it I'll have another Stella.
- Wardy and the white visor are two holes behind our group.
- Yagley calling me the Cruise Director while waiting for THPers on #18 was pretty funny
- THPers taking over the adult pool (and possibly a cabana) was an effing great time.
- Holy crap I'm nervous on the 1st tee with the ladies watching. Wait a minute... the wife can putt?!?!
- Erky cracks us up with the beer can marker. Aim for the beer ladies!!
- Mrs. Golf4life takes the best golf pics
- Let's do a group selfie!!!

33a3d54761eb939e082c888e427466b7.jpg

Couple cool pictures from this past weekend
685b9179292af78ca42485a91d784cb8.jpg
352afae763e7290ee6e5e2111948c489.jpg
c1b5618c576796a0690e0ff9a8041980.jpg
901b42ac04505aa3542c83c92a7d4694.jpg
19673542a4517e5ebd63bb313ac83e90.jpg

Awesome birthday hat

#Warding
263276bc249ac9ac25ff16c0852f1b3a.jpg