#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
For his first win he used

Driver: TaylorMade 2016 M1 10.5* Aldila 2KNV Blue 70TX

3wood: TaylorMade 2017 M1 15* Aldila 2KNV Blue 80TX

5wood: TaylorMade 2017 M1 18* Aldila 2KNV Blue 90Tx

Irons: Nike Pro Combo 4-6, Nike MMProto 7-9 TT DG Tour Issue X100

Wedges: Nike Engage Square-Sole 48* TT DG Tour Issue X100, PXG 0311T Milled 52-10,56-10,60-06 TT DG Tour Issue S400

Putter: Scotty Cameron T5MB

Ball: Nike RZN Tour Platinum

Im really surprised to see the nikes still in the bag especially the engage wedges. Nice set up.

Nike golf clubs:

A5O2ZwY6.png

LOL @cbaker

Nice to see him win and wondered how many Nike clubs he still had in the bag.

I had to look up the MM Proto irons. Also, interesting story around his golf ball.

Also, both Chappel and Koepka have TM woods at the top of the bag. We know what else Chappel has now. Is Koepka still playing Nike irons, wedges too?

Also, both Chappel and Koepka have TM woods at the top of the bag. We know what else Chappel has now. Is Koepka still playing Nike irons, wedges too?

I think Koepka is playing Mizuno Irons without a contract.

I think Koepka is playing Mizuno Irons without a contract.
Thanks! I think Tway(who?) is as well. Koepka would dwarf any of Mizuno's other recent signings if they could get him in their stable.

I'm more surprised about the wedges than anything else. I wonder where the guys playing Nike clubs still have work done on them while out on tour?

Nice little mix there

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That's the most Nike guys I've ever seen in the Sunday mix.

I irrationally hate that PXG is being represented in a winners bag.

Thanks! I think Tway(who?) is as well. Koepka would dwarf any of Mizuno's other recent signings if they could get him in their stable.
Who is currently sponsored by Mizuno?
I irrationally hate that PXG is being represented in a winners bag.
Is he sponsored to play those?

Good to see there using there old kit and not running after the big sponsorship bucks. Tommy Fleetwood is the same and still on his Vapor driver as well ? - good win for Chapel seems a nice guy

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk

I'm more surprised about the wedges than anything else. I wonder where the guys playing Nike clubs still have work done on them while out on tour?
A lot of players have good relationships with all the trailer guys and equipment reps. If they need something simple done even from another OEM it's not a problem. It also gives the rep and company a chance to build goodwill, when the player decodes to make a change.

Interesting to see so much Nike still in the bag

Nice to see him win, seems like a nice guy.

Those MMProtos look good

The Pro Combos were legit, cool to see them still getting some play "from the grave". Nice first win for Kevin!

EDIT: I am now wondering, which Pro Combos? The originals, the VR's, or the Vapors?

Who is currently sponsored by Mizuno?

Is he sponsored to play those?
Luke Donald
Jonathan vegas
Lucas Glover
These are there big names on the PGA tour.
Stacey Lewis on the LPGA.
I'll add mizuno are the #1 played club on the tour for players without an air tight contract.

Kevin Chappell after leaving Nike is without a contract. Was offered but wanted to keep playing is nikes

Kevin tried playing other irons, but wasn't having much success. Switched back to the Nike to get something he was comfortable with. Looks like it was a good move.

The Pro Combos were legit, cool to see them still getting some play "from the grave". Nice first win for Kevin!

EDIT: I am now wondering, which Pro Combos? The originals, the VR's, or the Vapors?

Vapors... which makes sense seeing as the MMproto got some PVD fill and became the Vapor Pro

I'm always so impressed when guys win the same week as changing clubs. Kind of like at The Grandaddy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm loving my vapor pros. No surprise to me here

In my Callaway Hyperlite 3.0:
Driver: Nike Vapor Flex (Diamana Stiff)
3W: Titleist 908F 15 degree (Vista X-Stiff)
3H: Taylor Made Rescue TP 18 degree (Reax X-Stiff)
4H: Taylor Made Rescue TP 21 degree (Reax X-Stiff)
5-AW: Nike Vapor Fly Pro (XP-95 Stiff)
Nike Engage square 54 Degree
Callaway Forged Plus 60 Degree
Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #5

Back