DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoyed the round today gentlemen. And the pink Clicgear was very fun.
mpete, what was your final score? You played some great golf today. Nice job.
Dave, keep working. I think today had some good lessons for match play. Cookie, thanks for the use of thd clicgear. I think I will pick up one of those. Actually was a fun round.

My pleasure, had a blast!

and enjoyed having a walking buddy. :)

My pleasure, had a blast!

and enjoyed having a walking buddy. :)

Guys that prob was one of the most enjoyable rounds. Eddie I didn't keep a score today and I wish I have best round I played, couple birdies on the front and couple on the back I was pleased.
Cookie have a great trip I enjoyed it again guys.

Guys that prob was one of the most enjoyable rounds. Eddie I didn't keep a score today and I wish I have best round I played, couple birdies on the front and couple on the back I was pleased.
Cookie have a great trip I enjoyed it again guys.

I enjoyed it also!

You're welcome on telling you when you made a birdie.

You make so many it's no big thang!

And that was a fantastic birdie. To bad he didn't realize it, until you told him.
I enjoyed it also!

You're welcome on telling you when you made a birdie.

You make so many it's no big thang!

We're not pro's. 346yds is par 4 for us.
I don't know why I keep thinking that's
Long par 3 but hey I'll take all I can get

Had a great time today guys. Cookie thanks so much for the match play practice and all the advice. We'll definitely do that more before the Legacy.

Anyone playing Sunday?

Booked a time for Sunday. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Pecan Valley Hills
Sunday, 6/14
7:00 AM

1) #Cookie

Pecan Valley Hills
Sunday, 6/14

1) #Cookie
Will think about it. Have something I'm waiting to hear about.

Pecan Valley Hills
Sunday, 6/14

1) #Cookie
Hmmm....

I'm playing PVGA on Saturday.

I was out at Benbrook Lake on Monday. INSANE! Spots I have stood and fished are 20' under water. They can't open the spillway because it will flood the Dallas waterways. No estimation on when Dallas water levels will be low enough to lower the Benbrook levels. And, I think Eagle Mountain will get lowered before Benbrook.

I'm playing PVGA on Saturday.

I was out at Benbrook Lake on Monday. INSANE! Spots I have stood and fished are 20' under water. They can't open the spillway because it will flood the Dallas waterways. No estimation on when Dallas water levels will be low enough to lower the Benbrook levels. And, I think Eagle Mountain will get lowered before Benbrook.
See you Saturday.

Pecan Valley Hills
Sunday, 6/14

1) #Cookie
I might try here, I'll know tonight.

I might try here, I'll know tonight.

Welcome to crash at my place Saturday night. Always got a spot for ya.

Welcome to crash at my place Saturday night. Always got a spot for ya.
I'll pitch it tonight, I could use a mini getaway. I'll let you know how it goes.

Also, Cowboys deal on ideal...

5e2768d1bb09cdd75da1befc44352d2a.jpg

Thanks for the heads up James. Here is a screen shot of the deal. Looks like it's good until 9-3-2015.
If anyone is interested, I will grab one also.

Got mine.

Same here. If people jump on Cowboys I'm in

Alright. I just purchased the Cowboys deal. Always seem to have a good time on that course.

Alright. I just purchased the Cowboys deal. Always seem to have a good time on that course.

Chance we may try and use during week to avoid weekend crowds and guarantee 36 holes. Maybe even a Friday so folks traveling in could stay and play somewhere Saturday if it works out.

Just a random thought...

Chance we may try and use during week to avoid weekend crowds and guarantee 36 holes. Maybe even a Friday so folks traveling in could stay and play somewhere Saturday if it works out.

Just a random thought...
Actually a pretty good idea. Would love to play 36 there one time that we are over there.

I bought mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back