USA Men's Soccer National Team

Dempsey suspended 3 games. Will not be suspended for Gold Cup.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

First Gold Cup match for the USMNT this Friday at 630 on Fox Sports 1 vs. Guatemala.

First Gold Cup match for the USMNT this Friday at 630 on Fox Sports 1 vs. Guatemala.

Actually, this is a friendly. First Gold Cup match is July 7 vs Honduras at 9:30pm ET.

Gold Cup Final is in Philly, and I have my tickets already. Looking forward to seeing the US win it...

Actually, this is a friendly. First Gold Cup match is July 7 vs Honduras at 9:30pm ET.

Gold Cup Final is in Philly, and I have my tickets already. Looking forward to seeing the US win it...
Ahh thanks for clearing that up. Sorry about that. Awesome let's hope Jurgen and the boys will be there

Hopefully the men take a queue from the women and play good every match.

Right...hopefully they get some added motivation from them. I would settle for a trip in the finals even if they don't win it
Yeah long way to go before Russia 2018 so I think just keep building and really getting a variety of players in the mix. I am just hoping for a solid Gold Cup tournament

Dearie God bless America those are some ugly jerseys.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Dearie God bless America those are some ugly jerseys.

I don't have the game on. Which ones are they? The shaded blue

I don't have the game on. Which ones are they? The shaded blue
Blue with white at the shoulders.. Numbers have stars & stripes

Blue with white at the shoulders.. Numbers have stars & stripes
That's not TOOO bad. I've seen the blue before. The Stars and Stripe numbers are fun

I think the stars and stripes numbers look terrible. Different blue from the jerseys.

Fantastic shot.

Didn't get to see the game. Nice to see a 4 to nil result even for a friendly

What a great goal from Chandler! Those jerseys were amazing! Might need to get one of them.

USA Men's Soccer National Team

They play Tuesday here in Frisco. Still debating whether to go or not.........

They play Tuesday here in Frisco. Still debating whether to go or not.........

That should be a fun game. I would go.

If only the tickets weren't going for >$140 now.

If only the tickets weren't going for >$140 now.

Procrastination is the thief of time... Or in this case $$$

Enjoyed watching the game last night. It doesn't seem like it will be much longer until Zardes just replaces Altidore all together. I also commented during the game how 14 months ago I didn't know who Yedlin was and now he looks about as talented as anyone on that field.

Back