Disney World - 2015 THP Bridgestone Championship

Hello Mike, looking for book for both arriving 2 days before the event. Looking to stay 5-6 days after for Disney fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah ok wish I could help ya out but we are going to stay at gaylord for our 1 to 2 extra days

Ah ok wish I could help ya out but we are going to stay at gaylord for our 1 to 2 extra days

No problem at all, as its my sons birthday then. I plan on making the most of it.

Down to Waldorf Astoria, Reunion or Cabibe Royale, tough choices.

Was just thinking; after last weekend at Gaylord. When we come down for Disney, will we get different rooms that are more family friendly? We had atrium view which was absolutely awesome but with 2 kids, the balcony and massive 2 person shower may be a bit of a hazard. They have rooms with tubs, right?

This sounds awesome!! Throw in a comfy king bed and I might not leave.

Bump. Whooooooooooo

Bump, bump, bumpy. Rental car booked for our road trip down!

Really excited to meet a bunch of THPers for the first time and catching up with those I've been lucky enough to hang out with at previous events. The two-day competition is a first for me as well. Hoping to bring my "A" game with me.

This will be my first two day golf competition and I'm really excited for the challenge. With 36 holes, you're almost never out of it. Gonna be a focus of mine to get my game in shape for this

The competition is going to be fierce and the prize is awesome...

I'll be a contender if it's shotgun start and I'm not on #1 tee lol

I need to get on the SW website after work and book my plane tickets for this.... What's the weather like in Florida in late September?

I need to get on the SW website after work and book my plane tickets for this.... What's the weather like in Florida in late September?

Get a towel wet, put it in front of a hair dryer so you get the feeling of wet, hot air. Then pretend that's happening for 5 hours or so.

still warm, but pretty freakin perfect. Not much tropical breeze happenning up in Orlando though

It's late September wardy...That is only the feeling for the first hour. Although we are in Orlando.

I'll be a contender if it's shotgun start and I'm not on #1 tee lol

Ha. Last THP outing I was in I was paired with Canes, JB and can't remember the 4th (sorry) and had everyone behind me staring. We were the 1st to tee off! Talk about intimidation!

So I hope that doesn't happen again, not the paring, but the 1st off! Lol

Ha. Last THP outing I was in I was paired with Canes, JB and can't remember the 4th (sorry) and had everyone behind me staring. We were the 1st to tee off! Talk about intimidation!

So I hope that doesn't happen again, not the paring, but the 1st off! Lol

Yeah first tee jitters are real at thp events

Yeah first tee jitters are real at thp events

I have heard that it can be alittle intense. I would hope when I do attend one I can harness this energy into my best drive ever. Hoping...

I have heard that it can be alittle intense. I would hope when I do attend one I can harness this energy into my best drive ever. Hoping...
No worries. The goal is to have fun. I duffed both opening shots at #theking but wak ok on the second shot forward. It's all good :)

It's late September wardy...That is only the feeling for the first hour. Although we are in Orlando.

Exactly, our side we'd be getting a breeze. The only steady breeze you get over there is when someone passes out and falls over.

The first tee jitters suck but you just have to remember that everyone is there for the same reason - to have fun. Hell, I toe'd my opening tee shot this past weekend in Pittsburgh in front of 3 people (shotgun start). From there it got better, thankfully.

Whats harder to follow at the first tee: Someone who just bombed their first one down the middle or someone who just chili dipped one into the woods?

Doesn't matter to be honest to me. Either you see someone stripe it and you get that reassuring feeling that you can do the same, or you see someone top it and you think to yourself, "well someone needs to hit a good one, why not me?" And then just do your thing.

Take it from me. If you're not used to extreme sun in late September don't forget sunscreen. Lol

Take it from me. If you're not used to extreme sun in late September don't forget sunscreen. Lol

Immediate and stinging regret for the person who does. The sun doesn't mess around here. Sunscreen needs to be your friend and don't argue it

I can't wait for September. Heat&humidity will feel just like in at home. #SwampyGolf

I love the first tee jitters of a THP event. I don't know what it is, maybe I'm weird.

I'll gladly go off first…ha.

Back