The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Man moz throw the dunk down immediately

I refuse to let them let me believe...

Here's our run, out of timeouts GS is sooooooo good. Look out for the EASY uncontested layup/dunk or wide open 3 here. Cmon D!

de3dc05055958c2833317fb77407dc75.jpg

Of course he makes that...gotta get loose balls

Missed shot, can't get the rebound, 3 from Curry. Pretty much how the series has gone.

WTF is Shumpert doing? How about a rebound bro?

Iguodala for MVP

Typical 4th quarter defense turns to garbage

Wide open shots for Warriors

54378e3d4915c7f518ee0d99a15e4a0d.jpg

2nd finals appearance for Cleveland, 2nd time losing the series on their home court

Let's just not call back court violations now either Lolz

Missed back court there...guarantee warriors score

Hell of a season though. Def didn't think we'd make it this far without our two best players. We WILL be back

Sorry Cleveland, you will need to wait another year for a championship just like my hometown Buffalo.........

Alright just need about 5 straight stops that all lead to made 3 pointers and were right back in it

Iguodala out playing LeBron. Amazing

Game over...4th game in a row cavs forgot how to play defense in 4th

I need me jr smith playiff stats by round I can't find them anywhere bit it's got to be ugly for this one

I need me jr smith playiff stats by round I can't find them anywhere bit it's got to be ugly for this one
I think your better off not looking and just let it be.

Iguodala out playing LeBron. Amazing

Pretty easy to do when you're WIDE open every single time down the floor. Pathetic defense.

LeBron looked done before the game even started.

If Lebron wins this he is the best ever and Chicago will put up a giant statue of him pissing on the MJ statue.

Back