Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been eying the **** out of that one the last two nights.

Mini to 15.

Bombs away my friend.

And ponder went to purchase just like that...

Actually pondering getting the mini bertha hot melted and chopping off .5 inch.

CURE rx2 putter...and PM grind wedges...and many other things

New pair of golf shoes. Love the Under Armours, but they are a bit too tight on the toes I think I need to get something else.

They went with a really narrow toe cap and that is the main complaint right now. In fact its a large one too, so my gut says by version three they get it right.
If you like more room in the toe bed, without looking like clown shoes (see True), check out the BioDrive Leather.

The Mini ponder creates potential gap and off the deck issues, so a Heavenwood ponder is also underway.

I blame Kang for the impending hit to the pocket book.

They went with a really narrow toe cap and that is the main complaint right now. In fact its a large one too, so my gut says by version three they get it right.
If you like more room in the toe bed, without looking like clown shoes (see True), check out the BioDrive Leather.

I agree. Puma's tend to have a wider toe box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still Pondering a Mini 1.5 or an older X2Hot 3 deep.

The Mini ponder creates potential gap and off the deck issues, so a Heavenwood ponder is also underway.

Everyone can use a heavenwood ponder. Club is automatic.

Biodrive leather are insane comfy. I should have listened from the get go.

Bertha mini? and would the HW replace the 3h?

Just curious as I've had a small mini driver ponder ever since pummeling Dr RosenRosen's SLDR mini.

My ponder is still a set of sexy irons just to see if I can game them haha. Anybody have a recommendation on an older set of Mizunos/Titleists/otherwise players sticks that wouldn't break the bank too much?

I need to stop pondering putters and just get one already. QB6 will be mine!

Pondering a PM Grind 60 after seeing how easy Kang's was to hit.

Just curious as I've had a small mini driver ponder ever since pummeling Dr RosenRosen's SLDR mini.

My ponder is still a set of sexy irons just to see if I can game them haha. Anybody have a recommendation on an older set of Mizunos/Titleists/otherwise players sticks that wouldn't break the bank too much?
I have a set of Titleist 690cb's I will let go. 2-9 iron. Old school rifle stiff shafts. S300 in the 2 iron.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Pondering some new hybrids and need a little help/advice....Comparing side by side in performance for a fellow that needs forgiveness....Would one consider the Callaway XR over the Callaway Big Bertha or vice versa....thinking of going with a 4h 5h and 6h. (yeah, I'm old and need help in the longer irons) . I know the BB hybrids have loft adjustability, but really don't want to have to change the setting each time and I know the XR's are a bit cheaper for new over the BB, but CPO has a sale that started today and I can get "like new" Big Bertha's much cheaper than the XR's....just need some help with your opinions on the performance, forgiveness, and which way you would go or which way would you recommend I go....

I game 2 hybrids in my bag, one is set at 18 degree and it's a Big Bertha, the other is a 22 degree XR... The reason is I wanted a distance hybrid so I wanted the adjustability of the Big Bertha... Both offerings are great, the stock shaft on the XR takes some getting used to...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biodrive leather are insane comfy. I should have listened from the get go.

totally agree. wore my first pair the last two times to the range and may wear them this weekend...i need another pair in my life

56* PM Grind

Tank 2 Ball Fang putter is going to happen soon

Yep, the Cally Mini. Kang let me game his for a round and it was awesome. The Heavenwood should be longer than my 3h and better off the deck than the mini, so I "need" it.

J15 cb's. They keep coming to mind when telling a friend of mine about irons he should upgrade to... And I think he's just trying to stealthily convince me to get them.

Tank 2 Ball Fang putter is going to happen soon

I've never been a fan of the 2 Ball, but I've rolled this one well everytime I've tried it.

I've never been a fan of the 2 Ball, but I've rolled this one well everytime I've tried it.

My first putter was a 2 ball and I feel like I drained a lot more longer and shorter putts with it. Since switching to a blade I don't have the same confidence. How'd you feel about the weight?

I have a set of Titleist 690cb's I will let go. 2-9 iron. Old school rifle stiff shafts. S300 in the 2 iron.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
I'm out of town for the next week and a half, but when I get back I may take you up on this - thanks for letting me know! Shoot me a price via PM if you've got one in mind.
Yep, the Cally Mini. Kang let me game his for a round and it was awesome. The Heavenwood should be longer than my 3h and better off the deck than the mini, so I "need" it.
Haha of course you need it! :act-up: The extra forgiveness of that bigger mini driver head vs a 3W is a big confidence builder off the tee for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I have a 24 oz and a 40 oz both are awesome. I carry both with me on the course . Pricy but have more than paid for themselves

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Where is a good place to purchase one....I need a black 40 oz for work and the course. Will the 40oz fit into the cup holders on standard golf carts?

Pondering one of those switchblade divot tools.. Anyone got a THP one they don't want anymore lol... I tried my friends tonight and they work pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back