Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini driver. Thinking about swapping out the driver & 3w and just going mini then 5w.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

815 Alpha in 10.5

Also basically anything Callaway whereas dreaming what might be coming down the pipe. I wonder why?

I keep looking at Alpha 815, wanting to get more swings in with one.... but now a Bio Cell+ is coming to me, so the Alpha 815 ponder is on hold momentarily.

Putters, putters, putters

Still pondering XR irons with recoil shafts. Maybe when the new models come out I'll go in for a fitting.

Thinking of replacing the current sandie with the W/S FG Tour TC 56* tour grind, and just found that RBG has their chrome TC wedges for $64 during their 4th of July sale. That price may be too good to pass up...

Hard ponder on a Bushnell Tour V3. That one might be taken care of, today.

Also in constant Wilson Staff ponders. Less than 3 weeks until #THPLegacy, and bag full of W/S goodness!

XR 3-wood. Have had the demo in the bag for a week or so now and it's so versatile, it's stupid.

XR 3-wood. Have had the demo in the bag for a week or so now and it's so versatile, it's stupid.
Xr fairways are stupid long and easy to hit

Pondering what club to put in the bag while the xr 4w is out for warranty... X2Hot 3deep? 5deep? Mini bertha lofted up to 16?

What happened to the Xr? Face crack?

What happened to the Xr? Face crack?

Face caved in. Not cracked but it was definitely concave. They will send me a new one :)

Face caved in. Not cracked but it was definitely concave. They will send me a new one :)

All that clubhead speed is dangerous :)

Same ponder for weeks:

Big Bertha Mini with a Kuro Kage stiff shaft shortened 1/2"
Big T V-Line with the SuperStroke 3.0

And a flashback ponder: Cleveland RTX CB 2.0 52 with a KBS Tour-V wedge shaft.

And a Sun Mountain C-130S Stand Bag--I miss my Hybrid Bag for when I ride.

4th of July has me in the Limited Edition 588 wedge kind of mood...

Too bad I can't afford it at the moment.

Same ponder for weeks:

Your ponders are talented.

Same ponder for weeks:

That wedge is one of my favorite all time clubs. I've got the standard KBS in mine, but the 52 is my go-to around the green club.

Grandura Shafts. Preview 5 has all of the info and I am freaking excited.

That wedge is one of my favorite all time clubs. I've got the standard KBS in mine, but the 52 is my go-to around the green club.
I've got it in my head (for MONTHS now) that I want to try a 46-52-58 PW/GW/LW setup to simplify things. I think the RTX CB 2.0 would be a good match to the PM Grind, and the PM Grind has the KBS Tour-V in it. I may just order it up today....

I've got it in my head (for MONTHS now) that I want to try a 46-52-58 PW/GW/LW setup to simplify things. I think the RTX CB 2.0 would be a good match to the PM Grind, and the PM Grind has the KBS Tour-V in it. I may just order it up today....

The 2 dot 52 has enough bounce to work for long-ish sand shots as well so you're not stuck with just the 58 out of the trap. That setup would probably work pretty well.

The 2 dot 52 has enough bounce to work for long-ish sand shots as well so you're not stuck with just the 58 out of the trap. That setup would probably work pretty well.
The PM Grind is SO good around the green, but I find for me, that the further I move away from the green, the less consistent I am with it, so I'd lean pretty heavy on the 52--I think it would work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back