UST Mamiya ATTAS COOOL Shafts

Yep loving the mid-launch and low-mid spin exactly what I need. Need an update on my Attas3 6s shaft!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really cool that this line covers weights from 40-80, and flexes from L-TX. Launch profile sounds exactly what I look for in a shaft, and the whole talk about hitting it straighter/turning it over a bit sounds great to me as someone who plays a slight fade on a good day and a slice on a bad day.

The weight range is fantastic. I could see a lot of people getting fit into this one.

7S... yep, and it will be glorious
Also, after my stint with the Helium... is a 5X option going to be available?? *intriguing*

7S... yep, and it will be glorious

Yes it will! :banana:

Really cool that this line covers weights from 40-80, and flexes from L-TX. Launch profile sounds exactly what I look for in a shaft, and the whole talk about hitting it straighter/turning it over a bit sounds great to me as someone who plays a slight fade on a good day and a slice on a bad day.

That's exactly where I'm at on this one. Help turning it over, yes please! Longer and straighter because of it, yes please!

this would be a great one to win. have a new driver and would love to compare it to stock.

Mid launch and low/mid spin sounds great, be cool to compare the difference between this premium shaft and the stock shaft I currently game.

The graphics are sweet. Mid launch and mid low spin and 40 to 80 grams makes me want to try it, but I don't know if it would fit me, so I guess I need to try it haha

Saw the video and this shaft sounds like it's right in my sweet spot.

Interesting note on hoop strength in iron vs driver shafts.

That is a great looking shaft! I do love me a mid-launch shaft!!

Awesome looking shaft! I think I could get down with this. :D

Mid launch/Low Spin is a profile that I've had success with in the past, but the real intriguing part is more energy transfer to the ball. THAT is what we are all after!
The name and graphics are certainly out there but I think I really like it.

I look forward..look forward..look forward... yeah I look forward to hearing more thoughts on this. UST is the only shaft manufacturer I've heard discuss hoop strength. Interesting focus, and I like the idea of the more stable butt with thicker hoops relaying more energy down. Very, very informative vid.

The graphics look awesome on that. Low to mid spin and hit it straighter are things i like to hear.

Nice. Looking forward to hearing some feedback on this one.

~Rock

I like the sound of a stiffer tip in the X-flex but the 7S is probably more along the lines of what I should be looking at.

This shafts sounds awesome...would love to try a couple different weights in regular and stiff.

Mid launch low spin, yes please! Haha sounds and looks amazing. That blue "coool" pops off the white shaft. Looking forward to hearing more

Cool shaft! Just what I've been looking for, mid launch and low spin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't think there is a problem with posting this tweet but if so, mods please delete.

There is also a testing opportunity directly with UST Mamiya for those interested (and by judging from the Testers wanted thread there are many). The more feedback we get the better informed THPers we'll be.

I've really become a big fan of UST Mamiya shafts and I'm sure this one won't disappoint.

Finally got to watch. I love the info coming from Danny about this shaft. Mid launch low spin and workability. Glad I signed up to get a try at a review. Looking to make small adjustment on my driver with current shaft and a new ATTAS COOOL would be perfect.

great looking shaft, I'd love to try it

Back