Today's round was ... (describe in one line)

A tale of 2 halves, 51 front and 43 back. Still better than sleeping in.

Pretty pleased. Made a grip alteration & was keeping my drives at least close to my fairway.

Sucked! I worked all day!

Fun.

Played with one of my female buddies who's a 11-capper and a guy that's a 31 handicap. We had a great atmosphere, weren't scribbling down scores and the 31-capper really did good! He started par-bogey-par-double-bogey and had loads of fun. It was great to see!
I didn't take score, but was told I had 5 pars so that was ok. Had trouble shooting much further then I thought. Had a 165 yard shot into strong wind where I hit an 8 iron about 188 yards, then hit a 9iron that was 180 yards because I couldn't believe what I just did... Played on with the first ball and still made par.

Wild. Posted a thread on it.

...a great transition from the big Callaway ultimate club testing event, misplayed a few trouble lies but ball striking was better than average.

a great opportunity to see my chipping in action because I couldn't hit a green. Only 24 putts today :)

A tale of two nines.

just really odd. Hit my irons well all day except on par3s when i had them teed up. For some reason i could not hit a good iron shot when the ball was teed up today. blah

Had a great round, driver was a little off but my approach shots were on the money.

Today's round was 180º different than those from last week. I figured out my swing fault. Thank goodness.

Today's round was 180º different than those from last week. I figured out my swing fault. Thank goodness.

Glad things are looking up toad

Fun round. Played with a great group of people. To bad I can't putt, again.

Weird because my swing was off, I only hit 2 good iron shots, had 3 doubles and ended up shooting 82

More enjoyable than the scorecard would indicate.

Painful.

eye-opening

Todays round was so so, Different, I played a Par 3 course called Orchard Trace that i hadnt played since middle school. Hadnt played a par3 course in awhile, Had 5 or 6 pars lotta bogeys, Dad birdied 18. Had a blast though. 3 putted way to much, The greens were tough. Had fun. Hit my Ping m/b 58 well.

Play with Jerry?

Yeah, very good deduction! hahaha. And my next door neighbor. He's going to get faster, this was his 2nd round in 30 years. Jerry will never get faster.

We took 2-1/2 hours on the front, and I said we needed to pick it up on the back. I said it again on the 12th,the 14th and the 16th. No one got faster.

Yeah, very good deduction! hahaha. And my next door neighbor. He's going to get faster, this was his 2nd round in 30 years. Jerry will never get faster.

We took 2-1/2 hours on the front, and I said we needed to pick it up on the back. I said it again on the 12th,the 14th and the 16th. No one got faster.

We waited on every tee box & most greens for the 4some in front of us. Teed off at 10 & I was loaded up & headed home before 2:30.

More enjoyable than the scorecard would indicate.

This describes my round as well. Played really bad, but enjoyed another round with a fellow THPer.

We waited on every tee box & most greens for the 4some in front of us. Teed off at 10 & I was loaded up & headed home before 2:30.

We never waited. We also never held anyone up. So that was the bright side. Those two guys took forever.

Back