X360 2014 Tiger Woods Country Club

Either way we'll have fun for sure. I gotta go through the career so my guy doesn't suck hahaha

You'll catch me on most nights between 6-11

Just created the club, adding every one now. I did have to change the name to TheHackersParadise with no spaces, ran out of room on the game. Feel free to search for the club and request an invite if you do not get an invite from me. I set the difficulty to Tour Pro, unsure if you can choose specific settings in the rules yet.

I reserved it but am going to wait to pick it up until the weekend.

My masters edition should be waiting for me after work and a work out

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Up to 24 can play at once. That is a nice touch

I'll be picking it up this afternoon but probably will not be on until tomorrow evening as I have grad school tonight.

cshebester= Michigan slice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

taptalking my way to a lower score

I have 0 10-15 foot putts made. I'm terrible at putting in this years lol

I hear you. Every long putt I get, I blow it by 10 feet. Someone share the putting secret!

I hear you. Every long putt I get, I blow it by 10 feet. Someone share the putting secret!

Add 1 foot for every inch uphill. Subtract 1 foot for every inch downhill

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Just picked this up. Will be home in 15

Add 1 foot for every inch uphill. Subtract 1 foot for every inch downhill

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

I do that but have trouble with speed. I can get perfect swing but fast speed. How do you slow it down?

I'll pick it up soon.

Got it and got started on my career and now I have to suffer at work for a week. I did manage to win the USGA amateur and get started on the training at The Open, but didn't get time to finish. Looking forward to catching some of you online and getting some more activities going for the country club.

uggghhh, Ive been sucked in, will have this game tonight

I played a lot. I'm in the PGA with 2 tourney wins at that level.
I won in a playoff against Rickie. Luckily he plunked on in the water. Who says games don't mimic real life :p

Im officially in, mikedean441

best buy gave $36 in trade for blops, it was a no brainer

Back