2016 THP Custom PUMA 1/4 Zip Pullovers - On Sale Now

The blue one looks awesome!

Just ordered a red one, looks sweet.

Any idea on how Puma 1/4 zips fit? I have a Nike 1/4 zip in large that fits me great, hoping the same with the Puma.

Dang...no mediums left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^yeah, I just saw this thread and found out the same thing once I checked... Bummer.

Just ordered a red one, looks sweet.

Any idea on how Puma 1/4 zips fit? I have a Nike 1/4 zip in large that fits me great, hoping the same with the Puma.

Should be no problem at all.

Just ordered a red one, going to look good with my THP belt and beanie! Even if I don't play good, I should look good!

I rocked the blue one last night. Can be seen in the video featured on the homepage this morning *shameless plug* very comfortable, love the material, the fit is perfect.

Well since these were surprisingly still there... had to order, I could not resist any longer

I rocked the blue one last night. Can be seen in the video featured on the homepage this morning *shameless plug* very comfortable, love the material, the fit is perfect.

I noticed that when I watched the video. I ordered a blue one, so thanks for the sneak preview. (Good job on the interview as well)

The blue looked good. I was curious if that was the one you had on.

I love the Sodalite blue!

40a53b81649d06aa3f37763e0062d497.jpg

66e9f0904c3bf20831d641b942bf6ccd.jpg

49a64092bf41ea3143b4db7634d584d6.jpg

Last edited:
Sooooooooooo glad I went with a blue. That looks awesome!

These look awesome. I was sad to see the gray sold out in my size though, that would've looked really slick with my blue puma pants.

Looked sharp!

How does it compare to LY?

I wish there would have been a couple of XXX ones, but I understand the limited sizing

That blue is killer.

Just watched the Bridgestone video and saw one of these being worn. Made up my mind real quick and just ordered one. Super pumped!!!!!!!!

So so so bummed I did not get a small

The material looks similar to the black one we got at the grandaddy. Is it close to that?

Do we receive a tracking number when the item ships?

Yup, you will normally get an email with it in

I wouldn't worry too much at the moment as I suspect everyone is busy with the PGA show going on so I know I am not expecting mine for a while yet

Yup, you will normally get an email with it in

I wouldn't worry too much at the moment as I suspect everyone is busy with the PGA show going on so I know I am not expecting mine for a while yet

TheDoctor is correct. I am trying to get them all shipped, but it's been crazy with the PGA Show. I promise that by the end of the day tomorrow everyone will have a tracking number.

Back