New Wedges at a Steal

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Picked up a couple of wedges that were priced too good to refuse: $40 each. I just couldn't say no.

IMG_1345.jpg

Sweet wedges and a killer deal! Congrats on the great find!

Thanks. The were on sale and store matched a competitors price and gave me a little extra off.

Didnt you just get the CG15s Keith? You going to make a switch?

Very nice Keith! Does this mean you will be starting a fourth golf bag? :)

Not switching. I wanted to try a forged wedge just to see the difference and at this cost for brand new I said why not. Still sticking with my Clevelands CG-15's but a back up set is always good. I may try them out this weekend just to see if I can tell any difference.

Any reason to pick up some new clubs is a good reason! Nice wedges!

Hey Sean,

The next bag I will probably be putting together will be the one with all my clothes in it....I think I might be pushing the envelope with the wife to start another golf bag. But, it will be fun to see just how much further I can go before I get "the look" :act-up:

Just kidding....she has really supported me and all things golf. I couldnt ask for a better mate.

What are the specs on them? I can't see because of the small print and some glare in the photo! Thanks

They are 54/58

I just threw a low bid on ebay and forgot about it, then I ended up winning a pair of Srixons like this on ebay! We got the same disease brother!

I loved those wedges when I had them, Im sure youll enjoy those.

Awesome find Keith! You def. can't beat that :)

Back