1. dAS0

The Goal of a Better Tee Game

Also known as my drive to drive better. I have struggled throughout my golf career with the driver, from a huge slice growing up to a 2 way miss currently. When ever I think I have smoothed things out, old habits and complete 'wtf' moments pop up and I don't know where to start correcting...
  2. Scotland

What is the most balls you have lost in one round?

I played a course with a lot of water in the spring and lost 9 balls over the 18 hole course. Actually I lost 9 balls on the first 15 holes and had the final ball for the last 3. What's your record and what's your excuse? I had no excuse, I should have put the driver away and didn't. Was pretty...
  3. TripleThreat802

Sometimes Pull - Sometimes Slice - PLEASE HELP

I used to slice my driver EVERY TIME. Moving the ball up in my stance seemed to be the biggest difference maker, now I seem to be able to hit it straight more often. However, I still slice occasionaly and recently started to pull it now and again. My irons are okay when I make good contact...
  4. Mostlybogies

Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail Fairway Wood - Cure For A Slice

I have battled a slice on my fairway wood shots for a long time. I recently purchased a Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail fairway wood. It is a unique club in that it has a distinct "V" shape to its sole. It looks like it would be hard to hit, but it is not. It is perfect for shots from the rough, I...
  5. Scrap Iron

Confused butter on the side

I really need some help with a couple of things 1. I read a lot of posts about a ball having too much side spin and what ball is the straightest. For me if I slice a ball it's in a farmers field and hitting 3 before it has a chance to land probably hit a cow as well but that's tenderizing mu...
  6. fishymehta

Fixing a nasty slice

I have always had a pretty nasty slice, since I started golfing 4 yrs ago. As a result, I hit very few fairway and lose a couple balls per round. Does anyone have any tips on how to fix a slice? Grip, stance, body motion, anything?
  7. brsmith33

SKLZ slice eliminator

SKLZ slice eliminator http://sklz.com/golf-training-aids/golf-slice-eliminator-training-tool other than lessons, is this something that is worth buying to help with straightening out my swing?
Back