Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

Anyone else see the list of players that Malaga has bought this off season? If Pellegrini can get them to gel, they're picking up a Europa spot for next season I would imagine.

If Wenger doesn't get cracking I'm worried about them getting past Udinese in the Champs league playoff.

Damn ST, I'm expecting a down year and maybe missing the top 4, but I'm definitely expecting them to get by Udinese. Haha. I like the Chamberlain signing too. I think he's going to be a stud and it won't take to long for that to happen. I just hope Wenger brings in some tough veteran CBs.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn ST, I'm expecting a down year and maybe missing the top 4, but I'm definitely expecting them to get by Udinese. Haha. I like the Chamberlain signing too. I think he's going to be a stud and it won't take to long for that to happen. I just hope Wenger brings in some tough veteran CBs.

Dude Udinese kicked rear last year. They're a streaky team but when they're on they can take down just about anybody. Streaky Udi vs Arsenal without Fabs or Nasri (we'll see)=much closer to a fair match

Enrique deal for LFC - Done! Well, I´m happy with the speed he brings. Now we have pacey defenders on both wings. Any toon followers in herè? Do you rate Enriques defending?

Solid defender McKillian. You won't confuse him for say Cole or Evra but he's still quite good. Think of Baines that's taller

I hope he´s a better defender than Riise, liked him (Riise) a lot going forward but he was just bollocks when it came to defending. Hope Enrique´s better at defending.

Well you got to remember Udinese sold there best player in Sanchez so they might not be that good. Enrique had to be sold after the bad mouthing he gave Newcastle. Newcastle for the drop anyone? I certainly hope so.

If you could choose a couple of clubs to be back in the Premiership who would you choose? I´d like to see Leeds Utd back in the premiership.

My 3 would be Blackpool, West Ham, and Brighton.

Oldham, Blackpool and Sheffield Wednesday

Mike, Only Championship teams. Oldham is in League 1.

Doesn't say that though - hehe, so my picks still stand. Sheff Weds is League 1 as well.

Tottenham/Everton game is postponed, but all the other teams begin their season this weekend! About time.

Doesn't say that though - hehe, so my picks still stand. Sheff Weds is League 1 as well.

You could pick any team in the league system, was just curious on your picks.

While we´re on the subject: What are your thoughts on a Brittish Premier League? For example Celtic and Rangers?

Personally I don't think they are good enough for the EPL. Championship yes but not the PL at the moment

Personally I don't think they are good enough for the EPL. Championship yes but not the PL at the moment

I agree with this. If you put them straight in to the EPL I think they would be fighting relegation in their first season. Would be interesting to see though.

TBH only Celtic and Rangers would be able to be in the Prem. from the SPL. And they would prob. be middle table at best, right around where Fulham hangs out.

TBH only Celtic and Rangers would be able to be in the Prem. from the SPL. And they would prob. be middle table at best, right around where Fulham hangs out.

I don't even think they would be that high up, fighting relegation is my bet if they were in the SPL

I don´t know about relegation. If they were to play in the Premiership I imagine their squads being more competitve due to more cash in the Premiership. That´s kind of a weak statement as that would be the case of any club taking the step into the premiership, but I still feel they are stronger than the likes of Norwich and Swansea.

So what's everyone's predictions? I'm not going to go all 20 teams but top 10 should be good. I don't think this is the year for City yet, too many new guys to learn to work together. Maybe next year. But I woun't give up the dream just yet!

1. Man United
  2. Man City
  3. Chelsea
  4. Liverpool
  5. Arsenal
  6. Tottenham
  7. Everton
  8. Stoke
  9. Aston Villa
  10. Fulham

Not like I'm any expert, the first 6 were based off last year and history. The rest is just from what I've read. Probably all wrong.

If I had to guess:

United
City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Tottenham
Everton
Fulham
Bolton
Stoke

Just my thinking

City
United
Liverpool
Chelsea
Arsenal
Tottenham
Bolton
Everton
Fulham
West Brom

I sure hope you're right about your champion, JT!

A De Gea blunder gives West Brom the equaliser against Utd. 1-1 at HT

Oh, I really hope Man U starts with a draw since LFC did.

Out of 8 games so far, there have been 5 draws. That's the one thing I hate about soccer.

Back