Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

Looks like it's just dotting "i's" and crossing "t's" in the Nasri deal. He's supposed to be doubling his Arsenal wages in a 22 million pound transfer. Guessing that some of the things to be worked out is a long term contract.

I´m still trying to figure how Mancini plans to play all his signings and if they plan to offload any players before the window closes?

City´s one scary team now!!

I´m still trying to figure how Mancini plans to play all his signings and if they plan to offload any players before the window closes?

City´s one scary team now!!

I saw a story where it looks like both Manchester clubs are going to be able to swap out 7 or 8 guys game to game. Seems like keeping guys rested when you're playing two seasons in one.

They are talking with Tottenham about Adebayor, and quite a few others. They do need to drop quite a few guys.

City look ready to destroy everyone. And Im excited to see it.

NICE going today by Liverpool!! Nice scrappy win, Hendo will have a hard time keeping his place in the starting lineup. Meirelles looked good when he came on. Eager to prove Kenny wrong I suppose.

No one's posted so it's safe for me to be in here righ tnow. City up 1-0 after 35 minutes on a gola by Silva earlier. A goal by Aguero was disallowed on a foul by Richards that was questionable at best.

Aguero has missed two easy goals so far.

Goal by Barry from about 25 yards! 2-0 City in the 38th minute.

Goal by Klasnic for Bolton in the 40th minute. Nice goal. 2-1 City.

Goal by Dzeko in the 47th minute. 3-1 City. He's playing better now that it appears he has a spot in the 11.

Goal by Davies for Bolton in the 63rd minute. 3-2 City.

Tevez replaces Aguero in the 68th minute.

Sheldon Cooper, I mean Adam Johnson in for Dzeko int he 80th minute. Good game for Dzeko.

And City once again show there toughness against a greety Bolton side.

Valencia and Chelsea have both put up reports that the deal for Mata is done. Looks like he's going for around 30 mil euro's including add ons.

United putting Spurs to the sword at the moment, 3 - 0

Arsenal have agreed to see Nasri to City, guessing it will be a done deal later today or tomorrow

Arsenal have agreed to see Nasri to City, guessing it will be a done deal later today or tomorrow

Mancini got a little irate at Wenger hinting he might use him in their Champions League game this week, which would have made him ineligible for all of City's CL games. Seems the holdup is Agent fees?

Top 3, two games in: #1 City; #2 United and #3 Wolverhampton? All with 6 points.

This weekend's TV games:

Saturday August 27:
Aston Villa v Wolves, 7.05am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
Wigan v QPR, 7:30am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOXSoccer.tv
Chelsea v Norwich, 10am, FOX Soccer (available on delay on FOXSoccer.tv at midnight)
Blackburn v Everton, 10am, FOXSoccer.tv
Swansea v Sunderland, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOXSoccer.tv
Liverpool v Bolton, 12.30pm, FOX Soccer, (available on delay on FOXSoccer.tv at midnight)

Sunday August 28:
Newcastle v Fulham, 8am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOXSoccer.tv
Spurs v Man City, 8:30am, FOX Soccer (available on delay on FOXSoccer.tvat midnight)
West Brom v Stoke, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOXSoccer.tv
Manchester United v Arsenal, 11am, FOX Soccer, (available on delay on FOXSoccer.tv at midnight)

All times Eastern.

So I'm guessing no Nasri against Udinese tomorrow. Arsenal blow this year.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESPN Premier League Challenge standings:

Week 2:

1. JT 107
2. DevRickus 101
3. Mike F 88
4. Smallville 87
T5. McKillian and homerdog 85
7. Fairway2Green 82
8. Will I Dream 60

Top score of the week, will i dream with 60 points.

So I'm guessing no Nasri against Udinese today. Arsenal blow this year.

---

Nope.

"The 24-year-old midfielder, who has spent three years with the Gunners, has been omitted from Arsenal's squad which flies to Udinese this afternoon and instead will travel north for a medical.

"The move will be subject to Nasri passing a medical and formal registration processes."

Nasri trained with Arsenal on Tuesday morning, fuelling speculation he would be in the squad for Wednesday night's game.

That would have cup-tied the France star, who started Saturday's Premier League defeat to Liverpool, and arguably would have decreased his transfer value.

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/premierleague/story/arsenal-agree-to-sell-nasri-to-man-city

ESPN Premier League Challenge standings:

Week 2:

1. JT 107
2. DevRickus 101
3. Mike F 88
4. Smallville 87
T5. McKillian and homerdog 85
7. Fairway2Green 82
8. Will I Dream 60

Top score of the week, will i dream with 60 points.

I still don't understand the scoring and I had no idea there was a transfer limit. I thought you set a new squad every week. Haha. Oh well.

---

I still don't understand the scoring and I had no idea there was a transfer limit. I thought you set a new squad every week. Haha. Oh well.

---

You aren't the only one! I set a team and hoped for the best! Might do some playing around with it this week. But I am middle of the pack right now so why change what's working as well as I had hoped for? haha

Back