Cleveland Releases Black Irons

I have been pondering the crap out of these all day. I want!

I agree Captain.

I wonder if this is the graphite shaft that pushes people over to graphite? I think combined with that clubhead (we know the shaft will look good), its just a killer looking package that should stand out.

Same here. I enjoyed the extra forgiveness I got from the RX irons, I bet these would be just as good if not better. Plus a premium graphite shaft to go with them

Well SW, when we get them in, you will have to come and try them out.

That can most certainly be arranged.

Originally Posted by Yoccos
I agree Captain.

I wonder if this is the graphite shaft that pushes people over to graphite? I think combined with that clubhead (we know the shaft will look good), its just a killer looking package that should stand out.

That is a great point YocMod. I've been tinkering with another company's offering and have been incredibly surprised with the stability and general feel of them. Incredible how quickly the tech has progressed.

Edit: That was a weird multi-quote

I believe this fall.

Really? Cool! If it is fall, then we should be expecting more info and pics pretty soon then huh? Exciting!

That can most certainly be arranged.

That is a great point YocMod. I've been tinkering with another company's offering and have been incredibly surprised with the stability and general feel of them. Incredible how quickly the tech has progressed.

Edit: That was a weird multi-quote

That was a great multiquote. It should be great man and I'm hoping you do get over there to try them out!

I love the look of these! Im def considering maybe switching now!

I believe this fall.

These would make a great xmas present.... /ponder!

I think these irons could possibly be one of the few that tempt me to upgrade my irons sooner than I was originally planning.

I have to say that a Cleveland Black'ed out bag has been on my mind.

These irons were the first thing I thought of when :cleveland: was announced as a MC sponsor!

I should just call Roger up and see if he will give us THP'ers some more info.

I just spoke to Roger and he had no idea who TMex was. Cleveland has raised the bar really high for 2012. I'm pretty stunned at their lineup.

Man...I just subscribed to this thread. These irons have caught my eye

I agree Captain.

I think some with open minds will be pushed but I think graphite has a lot to overcome in terms of history and perceptions. This is a good step though. A real good step. An even better step would be to step into my bag

Oh geez these are more incredible each time I look at them. Well, if I find my way to the Outing, I will be spending some quality time with these.

Wow.... black is the new... errr... Blllaaack.... very nice Cleveland! Can't wait to hear how the new Miyazaki iron shafts work out too.

as long as they arent oo chunky, these will be my next irons. the 588 cbs look good, but might be too much club for me!

*Epic Quote Alert*

"Black is not a color, it's an attitude."

-Doug Plank, Chicago Bears great, Cleveland Golf motivational speaker the day of the Black line release.

If Kenny Powers played golf, the new black club lineup by Cleveland would be his choice.

My dad asked me which irons he should get, he told me he was thinking about getting graphite. Without hesitation I told him to wait for these to come out!

My dad asked me which irons he should get, he told me he was thinking about getting graphite. Without hesitation I told him to wait for these to come out!

Wise choice!

Hi Black irons....did ya miss me :call-me::blowkiss:

It works for some, but to me while it eliminated a slight bit of it, it was not like when I play graphite during testing.

i keep wanting to try sensicore or something like it, but not because i have any real pain, but just for better feel...if that even works. i have never used graphite just because i guess i have it in my head i dont need it on my irons. i guess i should at least try it though.

We do not have the irons as of yet, but can tell you the new Miyazaki iron shafts just came in. We will get some photos and videos up of them very soon for everybody.

We do not have the irons as of yet, but can tell you the new Miyazaki iron shafts just came in. We will get some photos and videos up of them very soon for everybody.

JB the stock shafts that come in these are the same ones you got in to THP correct?

JB the stock shafts that come in these are the same ones you got in to THP correct?

I cant confirm it as I dont have hte irons, but I wold venture to say yes.

Back