Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

Some spectator came onto the field in the City-Everton game and handcuffed himself to the City goal! What a putz.

They should taze the bastard.

Die hard Chelsea fan here and it makes me sick with a draw against swansea today as well as looking totally outplayed, hats off to Brendan Rodgers(hope he comes back to lead Chelsea one day) and his Swans. Loved everton beating man city and good results for Liverpool tottenham and especially united over A very strong Stoke City side.

Slainte
I hate to say the ref plays a part in a game, but Everton was playing with 12 guys the whole game and the 12th guy had a yellow refs jersey on.

Congrats to lcsmrtn for winning week 23 with 74 points.

Segment 2 standings:

ab95bfa9.jpg

This weekend's TV schedule, just for Kmac so he can get his DVR set:

Saturday, February 4:
•Arsenal v Blackburn, 8am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
•Wigan v Everton, 10am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)
•Stoke City v Sunderland, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus
•Norwich City v Bolton, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
•QPR v Wolves, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
•Stoke v Sunderland, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
•West Brom v Swansea, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
•Manchester City v Fulham, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)

Sunday, February 5:

•Newcastle v Aston Villa, 8:30am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)
•Chelsea v Manchester United, 11am, FOX Broadcasting Company/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)

Monday, February 6:

•Liverpool v Tottenham, 3pm, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes

Setting it up now. Thanks.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Missed this one, but these are the games I really like, Arsenal whipped Blackburn 7-1.

Missed this one, but these are the games I really like, Arsenal whipped Blackburn 7-1.

And Henry scored a goal. So that's good. I'm glad he got one before he had to go back to the Red Bulls.

City wins 3-0 but it wasn't pretty. Dzeko scored a good goal on an assist from Aguerro, but the others were an own goal by Fulham and a PK by Aguerro that shouldn't have been a penalty.

Van Persie you beauty got me 21 points today on his own

Just think if you had made him your captain!

That's what's got me in 1st place so far this week!! 3g 2a's, not bad at all! As a Gunner's fan it was awesome to see them in such good form after coming winless in their last 4. Oxlade Chamberlain, RVP and Walcott are quite the dangerous trio, looking forward to see how Gervinho will fit in when he gets back!

Chelsea is whipping United. Never comfortable until it's over though.

Crap, what a comeback by United. At least Chelsea wound up getting a point out of it.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Tuesday, February 7:

• FA Cup 4th-round replay, Sheffield Wednesday v Blackpool, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go

Wednesday, February 8:

• FA Cup 4th-round replay, Middlesbrough v Sunderland, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer (available after 5pm from FOX Soccer 2Go)

All times Eastern.

Congrats to lcsmrtn for winning week 24 with 108 points.

Standings for segment 2:

f1f32a7e.jpg

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Saturday, February 11:

• Manchester United v Liverpool, 7:45 am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
  • Everton v Chelsea, 10am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)
  • Sunderland v Arsenal, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Blackburn v QPR, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Bolton v Wigan, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Fulham v Stoke, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Swansea v Norwich City, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Tottenham v Newcastle, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)

Sunday, February 12:

• Wolves v West Brom, 8:30am, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Aston Villa v Manchester City, 11am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)

All times Eastern.

United vs Liverpool should be a doozy, luckily it's on free cable in Canada and even better Arsenal is playing Sunderland right after on the same channel. Rarely do I look forward to getting up early on a Saturday other than for golf!

United vs Liverpool should be a doozy, luckily it's on free cable in Canada and even better Arsenal is playing Sunderland right after on the same channel. Rarely do I look forward to getting up early on a Saturday other than for golf!
I hope Bellamy scores a hat trick and Liverpool wins going away.

Hater! I just don't want City to win the league because they basically would have bought in, Arsenal is out of the running, so I'd like to see Utd win another title.

On another note, I'd like to see Carroll get on a tear, he's got huge potential but just can't seem to get it going in Liverpool!

Carroll was used to a lot of long and high balls when he played at Newcastle. Unfortunately for him we don't play that way. Bellers has shown that we should never have got rid lf him in the first place too. Old Trafford is always a hard place to play, but if we play how we can with Suarez being back I think it'll finish 2-1 maybe 3-2 to the 'Pool. YNWA

I hope Bellamy scores a hat trick and Liverpool wins going away.

Hope?
No hope needed .......he'll easily score a hat-trick because of his welshness
Welsh pride :)

Nothing surprising but a pretty scummy move by Suarez not shaking Evra's hand before the game. Whats the logic? You racially abused the guy and he offers his hand and you refuse to shake his hand?

Tap Tap Taparoo

Well looks like my 2-1 predicition came off, but for the wrong side. Bit of nastiness in the match with regards Suarez and Evra, but as a Liverpool supporter I'll take the high road and say nothing :call-me:

Back