Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

Ah thanks for clarifying. You watching the game?
No, we'll be watching the City game later after my wife gets home and I don't want to take the chance of them giving the score.

Arsenal vs man u... great game Van Persie just tied it

Heck of a game at Eastlands yesterday. City had it, let Tottenham back in it, and then Balotelli, who should have been sent off earlier wins it with a PK in stoppage time. Good win, especially since United beat Arsenal.

All times Eastern.
EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Tuesday, January 24:
Carling Cup semifinal 2nd leg, Cardiff City v Crystal Palace, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv

Wednesday, January 25:
Carling Cup semifinal 2nd leg, Liverpool v Manchester City, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer (available after 5pm from foxsoccer.tv)

Congrats to cookie for winning week 22 with 77 points.

Segment 2 standings:

66c13e40.jpg

LOL, that is funny.

Perfect example of a squirrel finding a nut!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

LOL, that is funny.

Perfect example of a squirrel finding a nut!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
I just realized one of my guys I was counting on a lot of points on is playing in Africa for the next month! So I had to do a transfer. Stupid move on my part, I got zero points from someone I was expecting at least 10 to 15 from these first two weeks.

I just realized one of my guys I was counting on a lot of points on is playing in Africa for the next month! So I had to do a transfer. Stupid move on my part, I got zero points from someone I was expecting at least 10 to 15 from these first two weeks.

At least you were smart enough to realize it. I would not have a clue.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

City resigned to Balotelli ban

January 24, 2012
By ESPNsoccernet staff

Manchester City appear resigned to losing Mario Balotelli for four matches after admitting replays of his apparent stamp on Scott Parker "do not look good".

Balotelli, 21, was hit with a violent conduct charge by the Football Association on Monday after referee Howard Webb reviewed footage of the incident which occurred during Sunday's 3-2 win over Tottenham, meaning the striker faces a four-match suspension having already been sent off this season. City are considering whether to appeal the ban, but assistant coach David Platt has intimated the club are unlikely to challenge the decision, with a failed appeal risking an extended ban.

Platt said: "We are likely to be without a player for four games. "We found out the information last night and we have not sat down as a group to discuss it [an appeal].

"But I don't think anybody thought we would win an appeal with Vincent Kompany, even though the majority of people didn't feel he deserved a red card or a four-match ban. It shows the futility of an appeal sometimes. This looks poor when you slow it down."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...hester-city-resigned-to-balotelli-ban?cc=5901

Me too, i need to replaced them for next week

Made a few change to my team for this week, last week was a poor one for me

Well that sucks, City is out of the Carling Cup too. Only thing left to win is the League and Europa.

Last edited:
FA Cup action this weekend.

Friday, January 27:
•FA Cup 4th round, Watford v Tottenham, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
•FA Cup 4th round, Everton v Fulham, 3pm, FOX Soccer (available after 5pm from FOX Soccer 2Go)

Saturday, January 28:
•FA Cup 4th round, QPR v Chelsea, 7am, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
•FA Cup 4th round, Liverpool v Manchester United, 7:30am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after 10am from FOX Soccer 2Go)
• FA Cup 4th round, Derby County v Stoke City, 10am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after 12pm from FOX Soccer 2Go)
• FA Cup 4th round, Leicester City v Swindon, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
• FA Cup 4th round, Brighton v Newcastle, 12:15pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after 2pm from FOX Soccer 2Go)

Sunday, January 29:
•FA Cup 4th round, Sunderland v Middlesbrough, 8:30am, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
•FA Cup 4th round, Arsenal v Aston Villa, 11am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after 1pm from FOX Soccer 2Go)

All times Eastern.

Thank you.

Don't forget to watch. haha

I hope it doesn't end in a tie

Ooopsie, africas cup walked all over my attack.....fixed it

Transfer deadline is tomorrow. What's going to happen with Tevez?

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Tuesday, January 31:
•Sky Sports News: transfer deadline day, 7am-2:30pm, FOX Soccer
•Wolves v Liverpool, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
•Swansea v Chelsea, 2:45pm, ESPN3.com
•Tottenham v Wigan, 2:45pm, ESPN3.com
•Everton v Manchester City, 3pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes
•Manchester United v Stoke, 3pm, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
•Sky Sports News: transfer deadline day, 5-8pm, FOX Soccer

Wednesday, February 1:
•Aston Villa v QPR, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer 2Go
•Bolton v Arsenal, 3pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)
•Fulham v West Brom, 3pm, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
•Blackburn v Newcastle, 3pm, ESPN3.com
•Sunderland v Norwich, 3pm, ESPN3.com

All times Eastern.

Die hard Chelsea fan here and it makes me sick with a draw against swansea today as well as looking totally outplayed, hats off to Brendan Rodgers(hope he comes back to lead Chelsea one day) and his Swans. Loved everton beating man city and good results for Liverpool tottenham and especially united over A very strong Stoke City side.

Slainte

Back