Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

Keep'em coming Smalls!

There goes the shut out as Kolarov scores on a free kick a couple minutes into the second half. Maybe the ref will give a bad red card to United to even things up.

Scholes gives the ball away and Aguerro is there to follow up. City's back in the game at 3-2 with 26 minutes left.

Carling Cup action today and tomorrow. Also a Premier League rescheduled game.

Tuesday, January 10:

•Carling Cup semifinal 1st leg, Crystal Palace v Cardiff City, 3:00pm, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv

Wednesday, January 11:
•Tottenham v Everton, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)
•Carling Cup semifinal 1st leg, Manchester City v Liverpool, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv

All times Eastern.

We've got 4 new people in the ESPN Fantasy game so far. Last chance to get in is about 2:45 ET tomorrow. Check the first post for details.

If you know nothing about soccer, is it ok to join and make your picks just for the fun of it?

Kind of like what you did in the bowl mania. :D

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

If you know nothing about soccer, is it ok to join and make your picks just for the fun of it?

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I consider myself a fan of the EPL, and to be honest to pick 11 guys under the cap, it gets tough and ends up picking randoms, so have at it, it's for bragging rights!

I consider myself a fan of the EPL, and to be honest to pick 11 guys under the cap, it gets tough and ends up picking randoms, so have at it, it's for bragging rights!

Cool - my entry has been submitted! I played for 10 years in select leagues, etc but just don't follow it anymore to know whom I should select. But, I got in a roster with just a tiny bit of cash to spare.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!
Sure! Good luck cookie!

Halftime of the Carling Cup game between City and Liverpool and Liverpool is up 1-0.

Gerrard scored on a PK in the 13th minute.

I'm glad City has Joe Hart in goal, he was making saves left and right in the first 20 minutes.

Oh City. What are you doing?

Well City looked flat today as they lose 1-0 in the first leg against Liverpool. They can make up for it in a couple weeks when they play again.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Saturday, January 14:

Chelsea v Sunderland, 10am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)
Liverpool v Stoke, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv
Manchester United v Bolton, 10am, ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
Aston Villa v Everton, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
Blackburn v Fulham, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
Tottenham v Wolves, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
West Brom v Norwich, 10am, foxsoccer.tv

Sunday, January 15:

Newcastle v QPR, 8:30am, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv
Swansea City v Arsenal, 11am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)

Monday, January 16:

Wigan v Manchester City, 3pm, ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes

All times Eastern.

Damn it why didn't i start a fantasy team at the start of the season :banghead:

2nd overall in week 21, not too bad for my first week, 66 points ;)

Congrats to dhjkelly for winning week 21 with 74 points. Good week.

249b09cf.jpg

Saweeeeeeet

This weekend's games:

Saturday, January 21:

Norwich City v Chelsea, 7:45 am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
Everton v Blackburn, 10:00am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)
Fulham v Newcastle, 10:00am, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv
QPR v Wigan, 10:00am, foxsoccer.tv
Stoke v West Brom, 10:00am, foxsoccer.tv
Sunderland v Swansea, 10:00am, foxsoccer.tv
Wolves v Aston Villa, 10:00am, foxsoccer.tv
Bolton v Liverpool, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)

Sunday, January 22:

Manchester City v Tottenham, 8:30am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)
Arsenal v Manchester United, 11am, FOX Broadcasting Company/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)

All times Eastern.

So, first ever Premiere League game on free cable tv this morning. Pretty cool.

So, first ever Premiere League game on free cable tv this morning. Pretty cool.
Is that right? I thought they had some games in network TV in late 2011.

Is that right? I thought they had some games in network TV in late 2011.

No I'm pretty sure I read that this is the first. I know the Champions League had some games on network TV last year, but not the Premiere League I don't think.

No I'm pretty sure I read that this is the first. I know the Champions League had some games on network TV last year, but not the Premiere League I don't think.
You're right. Just did a search. They did have some Premier League games but they were shown delayed in the afternoon in the U.S. rather than live.

You're right. Just did a search. They did have some Premier League games but they were shown delayed in the afternoon in the U.S. rather than live.

Ah thanks for clarifying. You watching the game?

Back