2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

Is anyone else worried that we didn't get enough videos to fill spots? I hope we did... Past mcers don't appear to be signing up...

There should be plenty of entries to fill the slots (18 remaining). Twelve of the 24 MCers from last year are already in the event in one way or another, so there's lots of experience already in play. Can't wait to see who will be joining them!!

Nope. I just don't feel I have what it takes to rep these compsniesas well as they deserve.

Hey, I'm hoping to get out to the QCA this spring for some continuing ed stuff. Will have to hit the course with you and Hawk and any other THP'ers.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic! I think you would do great!

I would send a quicky video but quite frankly my handicap is in flux and I'm not sure I can afford it. I would love to go and do wish you all the best. The only thing I could video with is my phone and just say, hey it's me and I love the game and want to play! Being left handed I know I would probably be alone there lol.

Thanks! Now I just worry if I get in. Do I have something to worry about there? :D

I have not watched any, so can't help you there and will not watch them until people post them on the site. There is something comforting knowing I will not be making, what I am sure will be, an extremely tough decision.

I have not watched any, so can't help you there and will not watch them until people post them on the site. There is something comforting knowing I will not be making, what I am sure will be, an extremely tough decision.

I may have missed the decision making process. Is it the team captains or a panel who make the decisions?

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

By the way, mine were 0:29 and 0:59 long!

Is anyone else worried that we didn't get enough videos to fill spots? I hope we did... Past mcers don't appear to be signing up...
We will be fine and the three remaining teams will filled with a whole lotta heart! So we will have four high octane teams marching toward next July.

I like the sound of that. I hope impart of that High Octane!

By the way, mine were 0:29 and 0:59 long!

Right on Smalls, I think I was 0:28 and 0:58. Made dang sure I was safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have missed the decision making process. Is it the team captains or a panel who make the decisions?

There is a panel of judges making the decisions.

I hear you but dont agree, but I do understand
Nope. I just don't feel I have what it takes to rep these compsniesas well as they deserve.

It would be really awful if someone submitted a sign up and didn't follow all the instructions. I must have re-read them 100 times. Good luck everyone!
I did the same thing....even had my wife to read them and make sure I had all the stuff there I ws supposed to haev!

So were mne, it's that damn You Tube that screws it up !! :banghead:

Neither one of mine changed from what they were in Windows Movie Maker. No extra second added to either of mine.

This makes me a sad panda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So were mne, it's that damn You Tube that screws it up !! :banghead:

What you talkin bout Willis???? You mean You Tube adds time to the vids?? Mine were 28 and 52 I think!!!

Not sure I'm going to be able to make the videos this year. Work just turned upside down.

What you talkin bout Willis???? You mean You Tube adds time to the vids?? Mine were 28 and 52 I think!!!

Well "Arnold" , I know when I finished editing my video in iMovie the times were :59 and :29 just like my friend Smalls. When I uploaded them to You Tube and it plays, it shows on my computer the time going from :59 directly to 1:01 and :29 to :31. It has happened I guess to other who used both iMovie and Windows movie maker. I decided not to concern myself with it as the last half second of either video is not really pressing to my message. JB went further and announced that it will not be a concern they will just stop the videos at the proper time and not worry about the "extra" content, if any

Man I'm sorry to hear that.

No worries. Nature of the beast answering a 911 phone. Finally slowing down now tho, so there's still hope! If not there's always 2014 :).

I hope you and I can get a match together Gordon, if we aren't on the same team. Our round in Iowa was a pure blast. This is assuming both of us make it in! (Or either of us for that matter!)

This should go in another thread actually.

Back