2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

Good luck Smalls! :blob: Pushing it close to the wire huh buddy :D

No, I've been ready for a while. Just kept them in case I wanted to try something else.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350781105.327077.jpg

Three hours to go folks. Polish up the videos and send them in!

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

I just got mine in!!!! :banana: Yea!!!!!

I am hoping we get some more videos before the end of the day today. Only a few hours left. If you submitted a video and didn't get a response back from me, that means I didn't get it so send me a PM ASAP.

From GG earlier.

It would be really awful if someone submitted a sign up and didn't follow all the instructions. I must have re-read them 100 times. Good luck everyone!

We should have said you get an email back from the email you send her.

Yea submitted them wrong! Had to re read the instructions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jrod? Did you get in on it?

I was SO guilty of that Rhino it was a sin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

...and hopefully you corrected your error.

I would hate someone to make an error here in the last couple of hours after busting their butts to get the videos in and have them not count cause they made a slight error in how they sent them in. (Though I think GG would be a bit flexible in most circumstances)

Is anyone else worried that we didn't get enough videos to fill spots? I hope we did... Past mcers don't appear to be signing up...

Is anyone else worried that we didn't get enough videos to fill spots? I hope we did... Past mcers don't appear to be signing up...

I don't see an issue with that. The new guys will get to fill those spots now.

Almost 2 hours left people!

If I had to guess I'd say there were enough to fill spots.

Probably not as many as would be nice to have lots if choices.

Probably finding after midnight.

I think there will be way more than enough. Sounds like quite a few waited to submit in the last 2 days! Good luck everyone!!

I'm not. We had about 100 last year, and I bet that will be surpassed this year. People are just waiting until the end.

You have nothing to worry about there.
In the end, we know THPers always deliver.

Back