2013 Morgan Cup Videos Due 10/20/12

I'm trying to think of ideas!!

Just be YOU. Nothing fancy needed, skits and gimmicks are great but it all comes back down to the message IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say thanks to my vids I'm an owner of a flat brim hat. It may even be orange.

I will say thanks to my vids I'm an owner of a flat brim hat. It may even be orange.

Hahaha. That's a cool idea.

Now that the deadlines close I'm questioning my videos. I hope they were okay.

Tapping my way forward as a MC hopeful

Just got my email from Morgan, my vids are there.

Just be YOU. Nothing fancy needed, skits and gimmicks are great but it all comes back down to the message IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely plan on being me. Trying to think of maybe something a little funny/entertaining for the promo vid, but for the bio vid just going to be simple and to the point about myself.

I'm as excited as a squirrel in a nut factory right now! Can't wait for the announcements to start.

and Six4three5 you have time. Get those videos done :)

I'm as excited as a squirrel in a nut factory right now! Can't wait for the announcements to start.

Oh I will. I'm staying at my gf's tonight which is 3 mins from my work and I'm having her set up the computer and camera and everything so I can get right to work!

And its crunch time, last year at this time I was shooting 15 takes of my videos trying to get it right. Good luck guys, get those videos in.

You're pretty excited huh josh :D. I like ya terminology there partner!

Great to see these last minute pushes on the video front. Good luck to all.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Just got mine in! Here's where the hard part starts! Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Good to see all these videos get in! Can't submit this year.

Just sent mine in. Fingers crossed!

So do we know when the announcements start??

I apologize in advance if it was mentioned and I missed it but when will the announcements start?

Has anything been posted?

I think all that was said was after today. That could be a week or more, or less.

I think all that was said was after today. That could be a week or more, or less.

That kinda sucks for you guys waiting...at least last year we knew the date of the viewing party and the announcements well in advance.

I sent mine in this afternoon.....I am as nervous as a ***** in church! I decided last night to redo the promo video. Took about 20 takes to get it right but I have the best director in the world!!

Back