THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Depends, if he is willing walk Ellie and can cook/bake and likes to spoon he he might consider it. I bet he nags less then I do and is far less sensitive. ; )

Fifee'd for you GG!

Depends, if he is willing walk Ellie and can cook/bake he he might consider it. I bet he nags less then I do and is far less sensitive. ; )

well, you know he aint walking the dog...and as far as the second part goes...Tina is pretty sensitive!

I really hope everyone in here is really just joking around and giving each other hell because if not...this thread sucks!

And we thought the Morgan Cup smack talk was tough :stickbeat:

Id probably nag a lot more haha. And Im pretty sensitive. I just hide behind my forged blades and cut draws.

Depends, if he is willing walk Ellie and can cook/bake he he might consider it. I bet he nags less then I do and is far less sensitive. ; )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So just to be clear...The THP Equipment Tester Challenge is not about equipment nor a challenge right?

So just to be clear...The THP Equipment Tester Challenge is not about equipment nor a challenge right?

pooooo on that!

That's what I am gathering. Perhaps you should change the name from THP Equipment Tester Challenge to: Four Dudes who hang out on the internet together group.

That's what I am gathering. Perhaps you should change the name from THP Equipment Tester Challenge to: Four Dudes who hang out on the internet together group.

Haha yeah I think that pretty much has it pegged right there.

Lifetime Channel Challenge. Loser gets a group hug.

pooooo on that!

I guess so. Incredibly disappointing I do say. Im just shocked at what has transpired over the last 24 hours. I understand that P4B's partner did not have his same Fargo ferocious behavior, but I thought we came up with a great alternative that does not cost anybody anything.

Now it appears that no games are being played, but once again we are only hearing from 1 side of team "picnic".

Rep added!

drivers may be a good idea....not bad
Maybe to make it fair, we could do it for drivers. Each person is playing a driver because of THP and I am sure will be reviewing others in the new year. Nobody is out any money that way.

drivers may be a good idea....not bad

It does not matter, your partner does not want any part of it I reckon.

First 2 rounds at the ibar?

Tappin to the oldies

Every round at the ibar, how about the losers buy the winners drinks for the rest of the weekend?

Every round at the ibar, how about the losers buy the winners drinks for the rest of the weekend?

Trust me, nobody wants to lose that bet to me. That's just not fair.

Nobody's losing their job. Nobody's losing something they can't replace or even paid for, except for me if I bring my R9. Come on dudes!

What about loser have to wear outfits of the winners choice on Sunday. Fred funk in a dress ring a bell?

Tappin to the oldies

Here we go, it is ON! Team Better Looking and Smarter (P4B and Hanks) will accept the challenge from the Team Uglier, Loud and Obnoxious (JB and Hawk). Losers give up their driver to the winners. Combine total score will be used to determine the winners. No mulligans, no breakfast balls, no picking up without finishing a hole, nothing. Bring it on boys!

Back