THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Lebron James in the greatest workability of a basketball ever. Oops wrong thread! My bad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can respect that Jake. You wear your emotions on your sleeve.

Spoiler
You are gonna catch crap for it though.

I will bet Tina on my game! She is gonna be pissed!

Spoiler
I can handle it. I just know the fall out would be much worse than the reward and I'm not going there.

I wouldn't put your forum position up either P4B. You earned it.

That wasnt the deal though.

dude, I think your wife is typing stuff under your name

that is hysterical.

If that's what you feel you need to do. Sorry to ruin your night.

Wasn't it you that always claims that you're not a gambler?

I havent lost, not really much of a gamble.

And wasnt it you that agreed to this. Wasnt it you that said giving up unpurchased equipment was not really anything? How is this different?

Spoiler

This just figures.

I told you about this the lasttime you bet me!!!!!!

Ill never look at forged blades the same again.

I will bet Tina on my game! She is gonna be pissed!

I can handle it. I just know the fall out would be much worse than the reward and I'm not going there.

Please explain the fall out for me so that I understand it.

Losing is losing and I fully expect to go in there and lose at least once.

Pride and what happens on the forum is the real fall out. Losing a club that was not paid for seems secondary since they are being brought to demo day anybody. I believe I am correct in thinking that all of us OTHER than Hawk have multiple drivers that we are bringing to THP Demo Day correct?

I wont try and talk someone into a challenge. I just find it shocking what transpired since this morning.

This just figures.

I meant crap from everyone brochacha, not just from you.

I think it's silly that there's nothing on the line for this 4some! It's called the THP testers' challenge for God's sake, yet there's nothing on the line. Weird to me.

I told you about this the lasttime you bet me!!!!!!

Ill never look at forged blades the same again.

but I wont lose!!! The bet is Tina for GG....hahahaha

Dang. I've been wanting a J38 for awhile now. Something to pull down my ridiculous ball flight.

Once I was put on a monitor and got the right driver (SL290) for my swing, I am loving my ball flight :thumb:

And wasnt it you that agreed to this. Wasnt it you that said giving up unpurchased equipment was not really anything? How is this different?
I've had time to process it and this is what is best. If you want to pick a different group you have that option, I hope you don't because I think we'll have a good time out there, but if you want to that is your choice.

Well hello there.

You had your challenge and crumbled like a soft cookie going into Luke Donalds mouth. I said a challenge, not a young smart a$$ boy that talked the big game, got lessons to go with a wink and a nod from TW and then got to showcase those on the course....A WHOLE LOT turning in a 28 after 3 and a 60 on the front 9. I will pass. Earn your way back through the minors. You had your shot...And failed.

oh snap...I think young Thainer is wanting some revenge

Maybe it would be better if the testers could put the stuff that could be won on the chopping block ahead of time. That would ease some pain.

I meant crap from everyone brochacha, not just from you.

I think it's silly that there's nothing on the line for this 4some! It's called the THP testers' challenge for God's sake, yet there's nothing on the line. Weird to me.

I've had time to process it and this is what is best. If you want to pick a different group you have that option, I hope you don't because I think we'll have a good time out there, but if you want to that is your choice.

THIS!!!!

I really hope everyone in here is really just joking around and giving each other hell because if not...this thread sucks!

I really hope everyone in here is really just joking around and giving each other hell because if not...this thread sucks!

I was...JB would never trade you for Yoccos! hahahahaha

Minors it is, coach!

You had your challenge and crumbled like a soft cookie going into Luke Donalds mouth. I said a challenge, not a young smart a$$ boy that talked the big game, got lessons to go with a wink and a nod from TW and then got to showcase those on the course....A WHOLE LOT turning in a 28 after 3 and a 60 on the front 9. I will pass. Earn your way back through the minors. You had your shot...And failed.

I'm having a blast! I like watching dudes write checks and I like the banter, but more than anything, I want to see something on the line between the testers. I hate to point out the obvious but putting stuff on the line that one has ZERO $$$$ invested in shouldn't be a huge deal.

I dont know whether or not to be offended hahahahhaha. I kid I kid.

I was...JB would never trade you for Yoccos! hahahahaha

Back