THP 2011 Spring Outing Pairings/Tee Times

Here we go, it is ON! Team Better Looking and Smarter (P4B and Hanks) will accept the challenge from the Team Uglier, Loud and Obnoxious (JB and Hawk). Losers give up their driver to the winners. Combine total score will be used to determine the winners. No mulligans, no breakfast balls, no picking up without finishing a hole, nothing. Bring it on boys!

Atta boy(s)

Tappin to the oldies

Here we go, it is ON! Team Better Looking and Smarter (P4B and Hanks) will accept the challenge from the Team Uglier, Loud and Obnoxious (JB and Hawk). Losers give up their driver to the winners. Combine total score will be used to determine the winners. No mulligans, no breakfast balls, no picking up without finishing a hole, nothing. Bring it on boys!

Woooot! That's what I'm talking about.

You two flip flop more than a fish out of water. Which makes sense considering you fit in in FL like a fish out of water.

I can guarantee you guys that Jake has so much confidence, he wont bring either of the two drivers he has been raving about out on the course. He keeps telling us how awesome that R11 is, that it is the straightest he has ever hit (which says little when you see his tee shots), but yet wouldnt dare put that in play.

Dude we need to change our name to Penn & Teller I'll be Teller since I never say a word and you do all the talking for us lol

This will be fun guys.....

Youre kidding right? Hes been playing the 907 D1 all along! :blob:
You two flip flop more than a fish out of water. Which makes sense considering you fit in in FL like a fish out of water.

I can guarantee you guys that Jake has so much confidence, he wont bring either of the two drivers he has been raving about out on the course. He keeps telling us how awesome that R11 is, that it is the straightest he has ever hit (which says little when you see his tee shots), but yet wouldnt dare put that in play.

Man now I wish I could be there even more, if for nothing else just to watch this round of golf. "lets get it on"...By the way that was a UFC reference and not one reffering to man love.

Dude we need to change our name to Penn & Teller I'll be Teller since I never say a word and you do all the talking for us lol

This will be fun guys.....

Clearly you have not seen a video of on course...You are not exactly Teller in that case.

huh? I haven't said boo the whole day (day job stuff and otherwise) I make prob the most sane post in this thread and then after reading some posts I missed I saw your suggestion about drivers and said that's a good idea. All without even talking to Jake about it.

I'll be honest, the BSF 2.0 is the one I'm playing right now. You can read that in the BSF 2.0 thread, it's longer for me and not much more crooked. I find it funny that I'm going to win a driver from you without even having to use one on the course the entire way around. Ironic isn't it?

And we know the difference between a practice swing and a whiff there Bevis! This is going to be great!

That made me snort dude! Too funny!

I like it boys, now let the smack talk flow!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

that was old Hanks....new and improved Hanks is here on the mental side of things

golf side of things? same :poop:

Clearly you have not seen a video of on course...You are not exactly Teller in that case.

I'll be honest, the BSF 2.0 is the one I'm playing right now. You can read that in the BSF 2.0 thread, it's longer for me and not much more crooked. I find it funny that I'm going to win a driver from you without even having to use one on the course the entire way around. Ironic isn't it?

Ironic is you thinking you are winning after the fact that I beat both of you at the same time less than 3 months ago!

Now I'm pumped. I'm going to sky mark the hell out of that 2.0 and sell it back to you after I sign it.

that was old Hanks....new and improved Hanks is here on the mental side of things

golf side of things? same :poop:

Mental is a good nickname. Maybe that will stick.

And I would call you Jake & the Fat Man after that TV show, but that is kind of redundant.

You have a partner in combined score now. Low man will really mean nothing, will it?
Ironic is you thinking you are winning after the fact that I beat both of you at the same time less than 3 months ago!

Mental is a good nickname. Maybe that will stick.

And I would call you Jake & the Fat Man after that TV show, but that is kind of redundant.
Fat kid jokes already? Jeez man. You are the kind of guy that pulls hair in a real fight aren't you?

Now I'm pumped. I'm going to sky mark the hell out of that 2.0 and sell it back to you after I sign it.

Hahaha, that was funny too.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

You have a partner in combined score now. Low man will really mean nothing, will it?

Let me explain math to the guy that clearly does not understand competitive golf.

Low man still counts as it is still two scores combined. The goal in golf is still to shoot the lowest score you can. Clearly a task not easy for the first 3 holes for some.

At least Team Hackers will have an idea what it takes to crumble the Nordic Cowboy. You all owe me a drink!

I'll put a bet on Jake and Hanks. Anyone want a piece of that. Round at the ibar?

Tappin to the oldies

Can I take that bet? You clearly have not seen them play.

At least Team Hackers will have an idea what it takes to crumble the Nordic Cowboy. You all owe me a drink!
Who's saying I'm going to crumble there Jr? You better focus on your game, go play some ladies of the LPGA Tour, they'll beat you about as badly as Hanks and I are going to.

Back